No announcement yet.

TBE gave out a master class to 3 sets fighters that destroyed each other

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
    Damn that was looking like a touching moment but I have admit why couldnt Sr. say "I love you" back???

I almost felt like Floyd was expecting an "I love you" you back too and kept on saying "I love you" many times to Sr to press him to say "I love you" back.
    I think he was taken aback initially.

Comment

let's be honest most people will remember their fights between each others than their fights vs floyd, especially castillo/corrales and the 4 pacquiao/marquez

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        This was touching

That was really touching.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli Grinding View Post
          Damn that was looking like a touching moment but I have admit why couldnt Sr. say "I love you" back???

I almost felt like Floyd was expecting an "I love you" you back too and kept on saying "I love you" many times to Sr to press him to say "I love you" back.
          because he doesn't love him. no one does. (cept larry)

Comment

he sure did but nobody will give him his just due, a poster said soto karass beat berto in better fashion than floyd smh these guys are pathetic, it may have been more exciting but nobody takes away an opponents offense like floyd does, its amazing to watch and hes 38!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
              he sure did but nobody will give him his just due, a poster said soto karass beat berto in better fashion than floyd smh these guys are pathetic, it may have been more exciting but nobody takes away an opponents offense like floyd does, its amazing to watch and hes 38!!!!
              karass KO'd berto, isn't that better than a boring UD???

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                karass KO'd berto, isn't that better than a boring UD???
                its more exciting, bertos shoulder was also messed up and he kept fighting it was a tko not a ko, like i said, it was more exciting but soto was knocked down and took alot of punches, the topic was who won in a more convincing fashion.... id say the guy who made him land 17% and landed 57% of his punches beat him in a more convincing fashion when you use BOXING as your standard... but maybe im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                  its more exciting, bertos shoulder was also messed up and he kept fighting it was a tko not a ko, like i said, it was more exciting but soto was knocked down and took alot of punches, the topic was who won in a more convincing fashion.... id say the guy who made him land 17% and landed 57% of his punches beat him in a more convincing fashion when you use BOXING as your standard... but maybe im wrong
                  what's more convincing than a KO??? karass rocked berto pretty bad from the get go, round 1. and berto's shoulder was fine then.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    what's more convincing than a KO??? karass rocked berto pretty bad from the get go, round 1. and berto's shoulder was fine then.
                    Only on this ******ed site can a ud be considered more impressive than a beating that ends in a ko.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Don't forget Oscar-shane, and shane-cotto
                      And soon to be Canelo Cotto the biggest fight on the horizon .

Comment

Working...
                      X