No announcement yet.

Brandon "Bout Riches" Rios vs. Adrien "About Billions" Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon "Bout Riches" Rios vs. Adrien "About Billions" Broner

I know this fight has been posted before but now we know both these boxers flaws. So with that said in a mythical (promotional issues aside) crossroads fight, with Tony Weeks ref. Rios is A-side. Who wins? & how??

Rios kills Broner. Plus who wants to see Broner fight again?

Comment

I think Broner would get ground down and outworked. He should be able to beat the likes of Rios but he is too inactive for a defence that has so many holes.

Comment

Rios walks him down and busts him up on the inside. Adrien isn't smart, strong or fast enough on his feet to keep Rios off of him.

Comment

rios is a slow punching bag u seen what broiner did to demarcko,

rios is literally a bigger demarcko so what do u think will happen?

Comment

lol.......................

Comment

Rios outworks him.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

AB would get worked. Rios is no Demarco and Broner is no elite fighter. He'll get beat from post to post while shaking his head no and claiming his family is financially well off after getting beat down.

Comment

Rios by KO

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

All i know is this would be Broners biggest payday to date, guys are willing to take a leap over the pond to get the 3rd biggest payday at WW lol & PDL is 1 of the slowest boxers I've ever witnessed & well AB didn't look to great in that fight...

Comment

Working...
                    X