Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the top 10 Welterweights right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
    1. Floyd Mayweather (it is what it is, he proved he can beat any fighter from 140-154)
    2. Manny Pacquiao (2nd best fighter, can beat everyone floyd can beat but just couldent nick floyd)
    3. Tim Bradley (He has the W's)
    4. Marcos Maidana (has the better wins out of the rest in the top 10)
    5. Keith Thurman (even though I really dont like this dude and think he a KO waiting to happen, he better then 6-10 and still undefeated meanwhile they arent.)
    6. Brandon Rios (has the W's as Bradley just Bradley got the gift against Pacman and Marquez is ducking him aswell as ruslan,broner,brook)
    7. Amir Khan (recently has the W's bigger names then the rest of the list)
    8. Kell Brook (title holder and a good prospect)
    9. Shawn Porter (a solid fighter but just dont have the quality wins)
    10. Robert Guerrero (a solid contender and at any given night can beat anyone on this list minus the top 2)
    I'd vote for this being the winner of the current top ten WW's however I'd maybe replace Rios around though, not sure he belongs that high up.

Comment

1. Mayweather
      2. Pacquiao
      3. Brook
      4. Bradley
      5. Thurman
      6. Maidana
      7. Porter
      8. Khan
      9. Alexander
      10. Guerrero

Comment

1 floyd
        2 brook
        3 thurman
        4 Bradley
        5 marquez
        6 Maidana
        7 manny
        8 khan
        9 Porter
        10 rios

Comment

I'm gonna have to move Guerrero out of my top 10 after that performance...

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
            Ortiz over Jo Jo Dan. You're tripping! Jo Jo is top 4 WW. Malignaggi over Eddington? Hmm. I dunno Mike.
            Yo Seek I'm a big No No Dan fan but he kinda struggled with a much lesser Kell Brook, so the fact that he got upset in that matchup, I had to drop him. However he can leap frog Kevin Bizier in my top ten if Dan can beast him in Dan/Bizier 3. What an epic trilogy btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Yo Seek I'm a big No No Dan fan but he kinda struggled with a much lesser Kell Brook, so the fact that he got upset in that matchup, I had to drop him. However he can leap frog Kevin Bizier in my top ten if Dan can beast him in Dan/Bizier 3. What an epic trilogy btw.
              Ahhh. I see where ya heads at now Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                1. Gennady Golovkin (he has stated he will fight ANYBODY between 147-175 so stfu)
                2. Manny Pacquiao (floyd fight might have been the best thing thats happened to him since most believe he won with one arm and will be remembered a legendary moment)
                3. Tim Bradley (whether he looks good or weak, he finds a way to win everytime)
                4. Marcos Maidana (perhaps the most dangerous fighter in the division)
                5. Keith Thurman (one of the most interesting/dangerous up and comers in the division)
                6. Kell Brook (title holder, very solid fighter)
                7. Shawn Porter (still very dangerous, still a question mark)
                8. Brandon Rios (say whatever you want, mofo is tough as they come and just beat)
                9. Amir Khan (he is sort of roaming at the outer skirts of the top 10, somehow still relevant, somehow still around)
                10. Robert Guerrero (a tough matchup for anybody)
                Does anyone need any more proof as to why this idiot is considered the biggest buffoon to post on NSB

Comment

I can't believe the name "brandon rios" is even been mentioned on a thread named "who are the top 10 welterweights right now?". That's it. I have officially lost any faith i have left in NSB smfh.

Comment

Can someone please care to explain who has "brandon rios" beaten to belong in the TOP 15 welterweights in the world?

that guy is a fckin useless trash bag and he should not even be relevant smh

Comment

Working...
                    X