Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolz @ Likar Ramos

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      That Ramos KO is some of the fakest **** I've ever seen.
      fake? dude he knocked Pacman out cold, so that proves the doubters of the Likar Ramos KO wrong.

That KO was legit, the Pac KO proves it. Stop hating.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Dude Marquez iced two guys above 140, put two guys to sleep with one right hand, first Likar Ramos and then Pacquiao. I am still amazed how Bradley was able to take JMM's power shots.
        No.

Ramos took a dive. Pacquiao just got caught walking into a punch, plain and simple. Anyone who thinks Marquez is a big puncher @ 147 obviously knows **** about boxing...

Comment

fake? dude he knocked Pacman out cold, so that proves the doubters of the Likar Ramos KO wrong.

That KO was legit, the Pac KO proves it. Stop hating.
          dude stop acting like u dont see it. pac was paid off to take a dive against marquez. that KO was nothing but an oscar award winning act from the pacster. i mean look how dirty and scandalous boxing has become. theres no way in my mind pac was paid off and marquez was jucing to the point where his wife said she couldnt even find his pek pek.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            dude stop acting like u dont see it. pac was paid off to take a dive against marquez. that KO was nothing but an oscar award winning act from the pacster. i mean look how dirty and scandalous boxing has become. theres no way in my mind pac was paid off and marquez was jucing to the point where his wife said she couldnt even find his pek pek.
            Dude is this Floyd Mayweather Sr.? sounds like something Floyd sr would say and than followed by they tryna Bait my son to fight Pacquiao

Comment

Dude is this Floyd Mayweather Sr.? sounds like something Floyd sr would say and than followed by they tryna Bait my son to fight Pacquiao
              dude if this was really sr, my reply would have started out like mannn u know what, i'll tell u what mannn, its like this, u know what. but anyways this aint sr, and i stand by what i said in the other post because i remember reading it from a mexican newspaper. but check this out tho, it wasnt arum who paid pac off, it was the cartel. its all in that mexican newspaper, i wish i would have kept it, i was reading it as i was waiting to get my hair cut at the vietnamese barber shop.

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                No.

Ramos took a dive. Pacquiao just got caught walking into a punch, plain and simple. Anyone who thinks Marquez is a big puncher @ 147 obviously knows **** about boxing...
                Dude stop hating on Marquez power. Ali knocked out Liston with a soft looking jab was that fake too? smh

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  its no coincidence that they had more stringent testing for the fight and he couldn't wobble a chinny Bradley.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                  I agree with your suspicions regarding Marquez, but Bradley is anything but chinny, he has one of the best chins in the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X