Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Ricardo Lopez

http://youtu.be/RgLW2PK2cuI

I agree with the above poster and Nicholino Locche. He used to smoke in between rounds lol. Absolute wizard when it came to dodging shots.
    I agree. Ricardo is always overlooked.

Comment

I'm not trying to argue he was an ATG, but when Freddie Pendleton was on he was a very impressive fighter.

Comment

Marco Antonio Barrera. He's usually overlooked in favor of Marquez and Morales but he was a truly great fighter.

Comment

winky wright, mike mc callum

Comment

Kostya Tszyu, Azmuah Nelson, Mike McCallum, Ken Buchanan, Laguna, Pedroza, Saldivar, Carlos and Manuel Ortiz are pretty much all legit ATGs

Comment

Originally posted by 8thSamurai View Post
              Kostya Tszyu, Azmuah Nelson, Mike McCallum, Ken Buchanan, Laguna, Pedroza
              beat u

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                beat u
                nice. i mentioned him in another thread today already and i think he is honestly greater than toney and even Lopez but for some reason he gets forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by 8thSamurai View Post
                  nice. i mentioned him in another thread today already and i think he is honestly greater than toney and even Lopez but for some reason he gets forgotten
                  i have absolutely no argument with those comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
                    Marco Antonio Barrera. He's usually overlooked in favor of Marquez and Morales but he was a truly great fighter.
                    Yes, i think personally he was better than morales,,, The only thing that hurts him the junior jones losses and the blowout to manny..
                    But the guy beat prince and i thought all 3 vs morales,,
                    I also thought he beat JMM but the ref screwed the scoring.....

Comment

Azumah Nelson is another guy who I and others forget alot about.

Comment

Working...
                      X