Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Tim Bradley looking huge pics of his youth football camp in July

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His Dad's genetics are catching up with him, he can't keep balooning like this in between fights... he'll damage his metabolism and it will be a never ending cycle.

Comment

I think Bradley is about 160 max right here. Pacman Jones only weighs 180 and he looks about 20 pounds more than TB.
      Last edited by jayjames616; 07-21-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
        I this Bradley is about 160 max right here. Pacman Jones only weighs 180 and he looks about 20 pounds more than TB.
        Well Bradley already admit he walks around at 180.

Ever heard of short compact and stocky? Pacman Jones is taller and leaner. Bradley is shorter and stocky there were some bigger photos of Bradley and you can see the density in his body compared to Jones. But I would say Bradley is about 170 here, he isn't as tubby as he was when he was doing the face off with Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Well Bradley already admit he walks around at 180.

Ever heard of short compact and stocky? Pacman Jones is taller and leaner. Bradley is shorter and stocky there were some bigger photos of Bradley and you can see the density in his body compared to Jones. But I would say Bradley is about 170 here, he isn't as tubby as he was when he was doing the face off with Marquez.
          Yes I've heard of that. Have you heard of exaggerating?

Bradley did look huge when the fight was announced but he doesn't look huge at all in these pictures. Bradley looks on track to make weight fine.

Comment

bradley said he went up to 185 after the pac fight

i wouldnt worry too much..bradley has never been out of shape come weigh in

Comment

Lol at NFL running back.

Comment

I agree not much power upstairs, but Bradley goes hard to the body. Pacman and Ruslan were slowed by his body shots. That's where those big biceps help.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Hope he ****s Marquez up

look at this Puerto Rican hater, a fan of a gatekeeper and soon to get his ass beat Danny Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    He is a heavily muscled dwarf who cuts alot of weight to make 147.

seriously. this guy must straight up hop in a sauna to make 147. i can't imagine what he went through at 140. tat would be murder on you in addition to a vegan diet for months while training for a world championship fight.

Comment

Vegan diets are super clean and healthy, doe.

As long as you get enough plant based protein.

Comment

Working...
                      X