Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could this "new" Mike Tyson ever be a Trainer??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this "new" Mike Tyson ever be a Trainer??

If the "new" Mike Tyson continues to be this enlighten being and continues to better his personal image and over all continues to be less like the Mike Tyson that ruled the boxing world back in the day could he say in 10-15 years do a Roach/Garcia and turn trainer?? would he be effective at all teaching others?? wachugot??

He's a crazy person. So no. Plus, boxing has been bad for him - he needs to get as far away from it as possible IMO.

Comment

God no. Tyson should get away from boxing.

Comment

nope..........

Comment

No way, he has a short fuse and could erupt at any given moment

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
            He's a crazy person. So no. Plus, boxing has been bad for him - he needs to get as far away from it as possible IMO.
            ahhahahhhahahahhaha

Comment

I dunno if he's emotionally capable of being a successful trainer but he definitely has more knowledge about the science of the sport than just about anyone. Him and James Toney are the biggest students of the sport imo but both thucked in the head. Maybe they'd be better as assistants who come in offer advice and tweak things. Could you imagine a gym ran by Tyson and Toney, it would be ****ing scary going in there, you'd never know when a loose cannon would go off.

Comment

I dunno if he's emotionally capable of being a successful trainer but he definitely has more knowledge about the science of the sport than just about anyone. Him and James Toney are the biggest students of the sport imo but both thucked in the head. Maybe they'd be better as assistants who come in offer advice and tweak things. Could you imagine a gym ran by Tyson and Toney, it would be ****ing scary going in there, you'd never know when a loose cannon would go off.
                im sayin though............

Comment

hahahaa, i wouldnt want toney in my corner he'd probably start cussing the hell out of me if i was getting my ass kicked and well if i lost he'd probably beat my ass in the dressing room

though mike seems to be enjoying life without boxing and i've always liked seeing mike happy and not going off the rails

Comment

I think he could tbh. Dude may be one of the most knowledgeable people in the sport and maybe even fighting in general. Only problem is I can see him goin supersaiyan on someone that doesn't do what he wants lol

If I was one of those reality tv producers I'd actually try to make a tv show with Tyson tryna train aspiring boxers lol, **** would be golden

Comment

Working...
                    X