No announcement yet.

(video) Khan "from now on ill do drug test for all my fights, 100%"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (video) Khan "from now on ill do drug test for all my fights, 100%"

Glad to hear this from Khan, but it doesnt mean anything if its not from a org like VADA. The comissions have lax rules imo. Funny to see Amir stop himself from laughing when he made the enhancement comments. Garcia doesnt stand a chance in there with Amir. I say it goes the distance, but Danny only wins a handful of rounds.

indeed! Good idea Khan.

You might even want to go for extra testing when fighting Al Haymon fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Panginoon View Post
      indeed! Good idea Khan.

You might even want to go for extra testing when fighting Al Haymon fighters.
      Styrange to see someone trained by roach advocating for testing since roach clients have tested positive, refuse fights when the opponenet requestst testing, or refuse to have enhanced testing for their fights.

Comment

Yh Great stuff khan...
        Lets hope all those other idiots step up aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
          Styrange to see someone trained by roach advocating for testing since roach clients have tested positive, refuse fights when the opponenet requestst testing, or refuse to have enhanced testing for their fights.
          My apologies, didn't know that RJJ, Mosley, Tarver, Berto, Peterson and more train with Roach.

Comment

My apologies, didn't know that RJJ, Mosley, Tarver, Berto, Peterson and more train with Roach.
            But James Toney did. RJJ isn't a Haymon client, but you really didn't mean "Haymon clients", you meant something else but didn't have the guts to post it.

WE know the roach fighter that refuses fights because of OST request and doesn't have any enhanced testing for his fights.

Comment

But James Toney did. RJJ isn't a Haymon client, but you really didn't mean "Haymon clients", you meant something else but didn't have the guts to post it.

WE know the roach fighter that refuses fights because of OST request and doesn't have any enhanced testing for his fights.
              Excuse me? Mosley, Berto, Peterson, Tarver all Al Haymon fighters. If you are referencing Manny Pacquiao in the bold then you're wrong considering Manny Pacquiao agreed to OSDT. He also gets drug tested after all his fights and comes up clean. Berto and Peterson got caught with standardized piss tests btw.

Isn't it ironic how the Haymon fighters that are requesting OSDT and the ones getting caught? Kinda adds suspicion to the fighters that take long vacations after fights, to cycle off.

Comment

Excuse me? Mosley, Berto, Peterson, Tarver all Al Haymon fighters. If you are referencing Manny Pacquiao in the bold then you're wrong considering Manny Pacquiao agreed to OSDT. He also gets drug tested after all his fights and comes up clean. Berto and Peterson got caught with standardized piss tests btw.

Isn't it ironic how the Haymon fighters that are requesting OSDT and the ones getting caught? Kinda adds suspicion to the fighters that take long vacations after fights, to cycle off.
                I posted that RJJ isn't a Haymon client, a roach fighter refused a fight because of ost, and the same roach fighter does not take enhanced testing before or after his fights.These are true facts.

Yes I was referring to manny.

Comment

Now if only other Roach fighters would do the same..

Comment

I posted that RJJ isn't a Haymon client, a roach fighter refused a fight because of ost, and the same roach fighter does not take enhanced testing before or after his fights.These are true facts.

Yes I was referring to manny.
                    The speculation of a Haymon fighter bein on PEDs is MUCH, MUCH more likely than a Roach fighter being on PEDs, on those simple facts alone. Manny Pacquiao has been tested and has never came up positive. He agreed to OSDT and Floyd had other road blocks in mind.
                    Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Now if only other Roach fighters would do the same..
                    Isn't Khan a Roach fighter?

Haymon fighters need to all be tested.

Comment

Working...
                    X