Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that can not stand Chad Dawson's fake tough guy persona?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    I have NOTHING against Chad....I think he's a cool dude and at the end of the day he's real imo.....we all get mad and its just Chad had the cameras on him a few times when he was heated...thats all!!....never came across as a tough guy in my eyes

his fans are a funny bunch though....they said Ex got some of his own medicine in the first fight so I thought they were cool with bending the rules...but after hearing them cry and beeyotch about Saturday night I'm confused
    I'm a big fan.. I'm not sure why people complained? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
      Dude, he was yelling hysterically, saying "HE AINT NO GANGSTA!!!", talking **** through all the interviews, getting in the ring trying to be hard, saying "Come on. COME ON!!", and shaking his head and walking around like he was actually doing something.

Get this bum out of the ring. No one cared about Dawson, until Floyd mentioned him in the stands. After that, people hung on any nut hair they could get their hands on.
      he was pissed off after the 1st Fight in which he feels B-Hop Faked a Injury, that is when he started to question B-Hop, "YOU AINT NO GANGSTA" is just another way of saying "YOU AINT TOUGH", but clearly your taking that LITERALLY lol

and WTF does Mayweather have to do with Dawson? I have no fukin clue what your talking about and how/why the fuk your dragged Mayweather into this topic

Dawson always been talented, long before he started working with Mayweather Sr., he was highly regarded before working with Mayweather Sr. so WTF are you even talking about or was this just your way of dragging Mayweather in this ridiculous thread

Not liking a guys boxing style is one thing, but some boxing fans today try to make things WAY TOO PERSONAL!

Comment

I'm a fan of Dawson and I thought he beat Hopkins clearly and almost had him down before Grandpa pulled a tackle.

Comment

I don't really think Dawson is playing a tough guy. Dawson doesn't like B-Hop so I think that is where a lot of his new attitude was coming from. If he sticks with how he was acting Sat. then I will find it very funny coming from Dawson.

Comment

Considering he's a professional boxer and champion at 175 lbs with a record of 31-1 that includes Tarver, Hopkins, Adamek & Johnson

I'd think the "toughness" is actually quite real, wouldn't you?

Comment

I dont think Dawson is trying to act any kind of way I just think thats the way he is. He seems like a humble and quiet dude who just doesn't like Bhop.

Comment

1. Shut up and watch the rest of the fight. Hopkins won 3 rounds at the most.

2. Dawson doesn't pretend anything of the sort. He was pissed at Bernard after the last fight and got visibly frustrated and voiced it. After this fight, he was all class and he fully praised Bernard.

You don't have to like him or find his style interesting, but he is not fake.

Comment

hopkins fans are a damn pussified bunch

"what? dawson won? WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA
                  no, it was a robbery, it has to be a robbery, dawson sucks, dawson is boring, dawson isn't gangsta, hopkins is gangsta, WAAAAAAAWAAAAA"

lol, stfu already

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
                    hopkins fans are a damn pussified bunch

"what? dawson won? WAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAWAAAAAA
                    no, it was a robbery, it has to be a robbery, dawson sucks, dawson is boring, dawson isn't gangsta, hopkins is gangsta, WAAAAAAAWAAAAA"

lol, stfu already
                    I haven't seen a single Hopkins fan claim that he deserved to win the fight or that it was a robbery... Dawson was the clear winner.

Also, on topic, I don't think Dawson acts like a tough guy. His comments about Bernard were said in anger, imo, and he was all class after the fight and gave Hopkins a lot of respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
                      Im watching the Dawson vs Hopkins for the first time, an man, Dawson is an awful fighter.

Boring, sorry, complaining, fake tough guy.

I am through 5 rounds, and I think Bernard is actually winning the fight.

With all the crap that was talked about this fight, I expected a boring, dull fight, with Dawson dominating. It is the polar opposite.
                      He's a professional, world champion fighter. He is tough and it's a much more real tough than your typical tough guy or gangster wannabe.

Comment

Working...
                      X