• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at Jim "Manny Pacquiao will now have to find another opponent"

ummm NO

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
      Whatever man. You might even be darker than me, I'm Andre Ward black. Pacquaio should have fought Raheem, but wasn't Murad Muhammed in charg then, who said he kept him away.

I also think Floyd beats Pacquaio, he is still duckin him tho.

more fails

1. if you're as dark as Ward, then you're still way darker than me

2. Murad Muhammad was no longer in charge...he was dismissed after the first EM fight...it was Shelly Finkel working with Bob Arum and they had a rematch clause with Morales at 130

3. Floyd can't beat anyone without getting in the ring...only *****s give him fantasy wins

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
        more fails

2. Murad Muhammad was no longer in charge...he was dismissed after the first EM fight...it was Shelly Finkel working with Bob Arum and they had a rematch clause with Morales at 130

3. Floyd can't beat anyone without getting in the ring...only *****s give him fantasy wins
        Whatever man. Any more lists?

What you eating today.

Comment

Whatever man. Any more lists?

What you eating today.

****in A dawg...today's gonna be hard...i have 3 dinners to go to

1. my girl and her family thing
          2. my family thing
          3. my homey's thing

i already started blazing just to get the munchies started

Comment

****in A dawg...today's gonna be hard...i have 3 dinners to go to

1. my girl and her family thing
            2. my family thing
            3. my homey's thing

i already started blazing just to get the munchies started
            Slept in skipped breakfast, ate little yeserday, all to be hungry as **** and eat like a monster today.

Comment

there are 3 categories of people that actually believe this;

1. really stupid people
              2. noobs
              3. black supremacists

PAC stayed for at least 6 more fights at 130 after his first fight with El Terrible...Raheem was at 135...a division that PAC didn't even go to til 2008...the Raheem win was in 2005

and how did Raheem strengthen his campaign by getting a PAC fight?

did he move down to 130? No

did he put on an impressive string of wins that made the public demand it? No

in securing a fight with PAC, Zahir 'Burger King' Raheem went out in his next fight and LOST to a faded ass Freitas

THIS GUY knows what he's talking about. The Pac/Morales rematch was already a done deal. It was a huge deal for Golden Boy and both fighters. If Raheem wanted a shot at Pac, he shouldn't have lost his next fight. Following Morales, he didnt even win another fight for two years. Pacquiao ducked a guy that lost to Rocky Juarez??? Keep dreaming.

Comment

I am a Pacquaio fan, but a lot of his groupies think he can do no wrong.
                100% true.

There are some good Floyd fans like V. Webb and others who call out on Floyd's B.S. like the Marquez fight, a lot of well known Floyd fans were against it. Pacquiao on the other hand has fans that back him for anything, he can kill an innocent child and they will find a way to defend him.

Comment

more fails

Only white Pinoy i've seen here is sigrab. There's probably more. But the usual Pinoy looks very dark. Darker than Ward.

Are you a white Pinoy, Makavelli?

Comment

Whatever man. You might even be darker than me, I'm Andre Ward black. Pacquaio should have fought Raheem, but wasn't Murad Muhammed in charg then, who said he kept him away.

I also think Floyd beats Pacquaio, he is still duckin him tho.
                    you dense? all the explanations were laid to you. smh..

the tuneup fights for EM and PAC weren't a tourney or elimination. pac went up 135 only after 6 more fights. pac-morales rematch was in the contract already.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      lol raheem...whatever happened to him. if you find bragging rights for that bum against the current p4p #1 then you're stupid
                      right. that spook pulled a disappearing act. trying to live his fame from one fight. but the monkey mayweather fans want to use him as their hero against manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X