Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wanna buy a new laptop, what should I get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about an iPad?

Comment

New Macbook Air 999quid...Macs are the way to go

Comment

I have a MacBook Pro but also use a VAIO a lot.

VAIO are just fine if you're maintaining it right.

Comment

i have a mandated Toshiba tablet PC that i beat the hell out of (since my macbook pro is what i use for all serious matters) and it has impressed me

that being said, i'd stay away from toshiba's, in my IT dept everyone that fixes PCs on the side always has a toshiba they are working on

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Hitman View Post
            New Macbook Air 999quid...Macs are the way to go
            my main concern with that model was the lack of harddrive space

panda bought a 13.3" air with a 128 gb flash drive and an upgraded 4gb of ram which is twice as large as the entry level 11" for 999 bucks and after installing the essentials (vlc, traktor, office, 7 zip and a 30gb windows 7 partition) more than half my hdd is full already.

its a good thing this is going to be my traveling computer seeing as panda's already got a brand new imac 27" for recording music at home but if ure going to be downloading hd fights/movies ure going to have to either carry a portable harddrive or upgrade the storage capacity

Comment

My buddy works with about 30+ laptops a week. He said a Toshiba is the most reliable laptop you can buy right now (I can back this statement up, my girlfriend beat the **** out of her toshiba by dropping it, spilling water on it many times).

HP sells the most laptops. He also said that the Vaio are decent laptops.

Comment

Working...
              X