Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really believe Mayweather watches no film on his opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you really believe Mayweather watches no film on his opponents?

In the 3rd 24/7 episode, he says be watches no film on his opponent and that he adjusts in the ring. It seemed he also implied that he doesn't come in with a game plan. Do you think that all of that is true or that he is just BSing??

He's always said that, all the way to his younger days..

But I do believe he has gameplans.. And Im sure it involved moving around and pot shotting for the majority of the night..

Comment

i dont know but it seems you never see the fighter watching the tape. you always have the trainers sitting down at night after being in the gym and watching fights and writing up a game plan. but i dont know to answer your question.

Comment

he just probrably really is of the thought that being visceral is a much better skill to have that having a gameplan or two or three that can be thrown off

Comment

BS as usual..isn't he the one that "paid " all his cars and expensive stuff at home and now the authorities are in his ass?

Comment

He sometimes does and he sometimes doesn't depending on who he's fighting.

Before his fight against Tony Pep, he admitted to watching his fights.

Comment

I think Roger does...Floyd not as much if at all...

Comment

Yes. Just look at his fights. He adapts to his opponent then fights accordingly.

Comment

it's hard for me to believe it. i mean, why not watch tapes? how can you pass up a chance to learn your opponent so you can secure victory? it's all a part of his mind games imo.

Comment

i call BS on this as well - there's no way floyd risks millions of dollars by not watching readily available tape. i am sure his team pores over film, and gives him key sequences to study.

Comment

Working...
                    X