Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This place needs to liven up for a saturday night.

This bar by my school has a good craft beer selection and a happy hour of 9-11 half off all beers... that means $2 90 minute IPAs, $1.75 founders breakfast stout, founders cerise, etc. amazing deal

Comment

• I had a great nice invited 5 of my cousins over and we had a bbq! they just left and i had a really nice time and i hope you had too! it was like a get togheter we dont see each other that much soo it's hella nice! my nights over 1:28 am well imma sleeep! It was chill!

Comment

• Had some craft brews at a local brewery/bar attachment tonight. Peanut butter mixed with jalapeno (no joke), and a spicy nacho cheese flavored beer. Both not bad, wild stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Had some craft brews at a local brewery/bar attachment tonight. Peanut butter mixed with jalapeno (no joke), and a spicy nacho cheese flavored beer. Both not bad, wild stuff.
          This is in Japan eh? Too bad you never got to try "Bilk", the milk based beer. I know you didn't get to try it because I asked you before.

EDIT:

I think Im confusing you with Nodogoshi.

Comment

• Following beers I consumed this evening:

Comment

• Im drunk.
              Now after all that good beer, I'm reduced to a tall boy of Heineken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Im drunk.
                Now after all that good beer, I'm reduced to a tall boy of Heineken.
                We all resort to anything available when drunk ... I just grabbed some Pinnacle Vodka to end my Night, Cheers bro

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                  We all resort to anything available when drunk ... I just grabbed some Pinnacle Vodka to end my Night, Cheers bro
                  At its best, Heineken is a decent/mediocre beer. Not bad to end the night.

Comment

• I'm drinking some cheap wine, called grape juice cause I'm hardcore.

Comment

• 'Ey Rich... Yer try teh drink yet are yer too afraid of it?

Comment

Working...
                      X