No announcement yet.

De La Hoya - "I Don't Care, Marquez Beat Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De La Hoya - "I Don't Care, Marquez Beat Pacquiao"

Don't try to tell Oscar De La Hoya that Manny Pacquiao beat Juan Manuel Marquez. The former six division champion is convinced that Marquez beat Pacquiao when the two fighters met in 2004, and the rematch in 2008. Marquez was knocked down three times in the first round of the 04 bout and fought his way back to a twelve round draw. The opinion was split as to which of them deserved the decision. In 2008, Marquez did better and lost a very close split decision, but the majority of ringside observers scored the fight in his direction by a point or two. [details]

I've never been more pissed off since watching Marquez get robbed that night.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Don't try to tell Oscar De La Hoya that Manny Pacquiao beat Juan Manuel Marquez. The former six division champion is convinced that Marquez beat Pacquiao when the two fighters met in 2004, and the rematch in 2008. Marquez was knocked down three times in the first round of the 04 bout and fought his way back to a twelve round draw. The opinion was split as to which of them deserved the decision. In 2008, Marquez did better and lost a very close split decision, but the majority of ringside observers scored the fight in his direction by a point or two. [details]
      Here comes Oscar De La Hoya whoring himself out again. I'll suck yer d*ck if you buy this fight.

Comment

and I don't care, Pacquiao whooped your ass into retirement

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
          It's not like Oscar is going to say that Arum's fighter won
          The fact that he can't possibly speak objectively renders the comments useless.

Comment

Reason why I've said, regardless of the outcome July 18th, we still need a JMM vs Pacquiao 3. Why are people acting like a lose to Floyd is gonna ruin JMM's chances against Pacquiao, I honestly don't believe that.

Comment

I also believe marquez won their fights, but Oscar should never talk about Pacquiao again.

Comment

It's not like Oscar is going to say that Arum's fighter won

Comment

You dont have to care but u should take note rather b4 u make comments like that because felix sturn whupped ya ass and he got cheated out of a desicion win, because u had a big money fight with b-hop. We all know it. And manny just straight whupped that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                    and I don't care, Pacquiao whooped your ass into retirement
                    Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    I also believe marquez won their fights, but Oscar should never talk about Pacquiao again.
                    Hahahahahahaha so true

Comment

Working...
                    X