Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn man Why is the PACMAN vs OSCAR fight so long away! I wanna see Pacman Ko'd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
    You have said "Oscar will beat Manny up and Manny will take a knee" now you are saying "he'll be out cold" I was right about Rogelio creating threads about you. You don't even know Oscar will get NO credit for a win over a super featherweight and people are expecting oscar to KO him and OSCAR IS A FAVOURITE!
    well there is a few scenarios.

Pacman getting ko'd
    The ref stopping it
    Roach stopping it in the corner.
    Pacman taking a knee and then quitting because he felt the punches on his body and respected the heavy hits and knew he cannot take it.
    Pacman looking in Roaches eyes with desperation but not saying anything but giving roach the look of "please coach, I cannot take it anymore please have pity on me"

Comment

Kenso I seen you neg repped me saying I am nuthugging you hater.

Comment

No excuses now boys

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
            Hurry up already man! I like pacman but I wanna see how he looks getting Ko! it will be the biggest shock since lewis vs rahman 1. Damn we have to wait almost a ****ing year! thats too long 3 months is a long long long long ass time **** I thought this fight would of happen in november.

Oscar will shock the world when he ko's pacman.

I just wanna see if pacman can take a punch to be honest one of the most beautiful things in Boxing is the delahgoya left hook! anyone who doesn't get tingles watching that doesn't like watching boxing.

when that left hook lands its one of the most beautiful sights it will make you pop a boner.

Vargas isn't exactly the best example for it. He and Manny fight so differently and he's slow. Manny's not going stand in front of Oscar like that walking in hoping to overpower the guy like Feroz tried to do. It also won't be the same Oscar on Dec. 26.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
              well there is a few scenarios.

Pacman getting ko'd
              The ref stopping it
              Roach stopping it in the corner.
              Pacman taking a knee and then quitting because he felt the punches on his body and respected the heavy hits and knew he cannot take it.
              Pacman looking in Roaches eyes with desperation but not saying anything but giving roach the look of "please coach, I cannot take it anymore please have pity on me"
              Domain have you ever really seen Pacquiao fight?? Just looking at his weighin pictures you can already tell Pacquiao can take a better body punch than 99% of fighters out there.

And that left hook will not land on its own. Dlh has no right and a jab that comes and goes. This is no cakewalk 4 dlh

Comment

Domain you must have forgotten how everyone knocks Pacquiao out, only to preach how great he is when he wins.

Now you're wishing a midget to get ko'd against a relative giant to his size. How's it if Pacman wins? Proclaim his greatness again?

Your brain damage is getting obvious.

Comment

How is DLH Ko'ing Pac a shock?

Comment

That video is over 6 years old!!!!!!!! That Oscar no longer exists. Oscar failed miserably in trying to ko lil' ass Forbes and got busted up in the process. No way in hell he ko's Pac who is more skilled and has more power than Forbes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Rizal View Post
                      Vargas isn't exactly the best example for it. He and Manny fight so differently and he's slow. Manny's not going stand in front of Oscar like that walking in hoping to overpower the guy like Feroz tried to do. It also won't be the same Oscar on Dec. 26.
                      ???? pacquiao is always in front of you, you swear pacquiao knows how to ****ing box LOL!

Originally posted by Zack Morris View Post
                      That video is over 6 years old!!!!!!!! That Oscar no longer exists. Oscar failed miserably in trying to ko lil' ass Forbes and got busted up in the process. No way in hell he ko's Pac who is more skilled and has more power than Forbes.
                      forbes is 10x more skilled then pacquiao, hes just faster and stronger then him but skillwise, forbes is better.

Comment

Working...
                      X