Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Is Responsible for Hatton's Depression/Drug Addiction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL............at *****s.............knowing better than hatton............one of your all time low..................................

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
      LOL............at *****s.............knowing better than hatton............one of your all time low..................................
      are you out of breath my friend? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        Saying Pacquiao ruined him is complete rubbish. It's well known that Ricky was never the same after losing to Floyd. Mentally and physically. Watch his first fight before Floyd (Castillo) and his first fight after Floyd (Lazcano) where he was nearly knocked out by the same sort of "check hook" that Floyd gave him. Watching those two fights will really open your eyes and make you realise that Hatton was damaged before Pacquiao beat him. Damaged because (Like the majority of Pacquiao's best wins) he had been brutally KO'd just a couple of fights earlier. It was typical match making from Team Pacquiao. They refuse to fight anyone coming off an impressive win at their natural weight. This is why you will never see him fight Mayweather, Mosley, Berto or Bradley.

Roach to Mosley

"If you don't come in at 142 or 143, there is no fight"

In 2005-2007, Hatton would have murdered Lazcano. But i'm not that suprised that he got into drug addiction. It's well known that he drinks way too much and hangs around with the wrong people. So it wasnt a huge suprise to me.
        Quality posting. Well done good sir.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is responsible for economic recessions
          Floyd Mayweather is responsible for war
          Floyd Mayweather is responsible for famine
          Floyd Mayweather is responsible for pollution
          Floyd Mayweather is responsible for STDs
          Floyd Mayweather is responsible for crime

Comment

hatton was depress and crying and drinking binge on january 2008

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
              The 'bet your house comment' was abit silly, but then similar things were said in the Mayweather Vs Hatton 24/7 'Im gonna be oblivious to pain, how can you lose to someone like that' etc.. The thing with Pacman is that when he destroys a fighter, he does it physically only. Whereas mayweather does it both Physically and Mentally.. it cant be easy to throw some 600 punches and only have 50 of so land, that would be enough to mentally break a weak minded fighter alone (please note im not saying Hatton is a weak minded fighter). And in the pressers leading up to fights Floyd does his 'Ali' bit and gets cocky and verbally abuses fighters to break their mental focus before the fists even start flying. (JMM aside tho as I believe Floyd had too much respect for him and let his fists do the talking instead.)

Anyone else agree?
              Floyd's dirty mouth if ever they will get into Ring ( maybe after 28 yrs.) should be hidden, for sure it will be destroyed and not able to open it again.

Comment

who cares??the man has demons he needs to deal with thats the only thing that matters

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealTruth321 View Post
                  are you out of breath my friend? lol

......................welcome to NSB...........

Comment

Originally posted by quick reply View Post
                    Floyd's dirty mouth if ever they will get into Ring ( maybe after 28 yrs.) should be hidden, for sure it will be destroyed and not able to open it again.

Nooo no no, it should never be hidden, I dont agree with alot of what he says, even tho im quite a big fan of his. (no *****, no ****) But on 24/7 its good entertainment so It doesn't bother me too bad.. Example, Ali would not be as well known if not for his big mouth.. its called being a show man i guess !!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
                      Quality posting. Well done good sir.
                      LOL

Mosley was not coming off a win, he was coming off a huge near 2 year lay off. Oscar looked awful in his last fight after a 2 year lay off so floyd got him. Marquez, should I need to add anything to his name?

Margo coming off a good win, floyd ducked, cotto undefeated, floyd ducked, young/prime mosley, floyd ducked and the p4p 1 floyd ducked.

Hatton said himself it was pac who ruined him, rather believe him than some fan boy like you

Comment

Working...
                      X