No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach: I’m against catchweight fights. Either do it or don’t."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PureBoxer! View Post
    Roach was speaking for Manny. Roach is against catch-weights, but Manny the catch-weight b1tch runs the show and Roach has no choice.

Think about it, how many catch-weights did any of Roach's other fighters have? I can't think of any other catch-weight b1tches that Roach trained aside from Pacroid.
    Now that you said it (that Roach does not run the show, and may be 100% legit on his opinion on the matter of catchweights), let see how many people change their minds....

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
      lmfao...no he didnt say that..seriously??
      WTF is surprising here?

The man said he doesn't like catch-weights but his b1tch ass fighter, Pacroid, keeps demanding them and he just has to roll with it.

Comment

I remember Freddie saying he refuses to be close friends with his fighters after training Virgil Hill. He would tell Virgil to do something and he wouldn't be taken serisouly because they were close friends. That's why he keeps his distance.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I remember Freddie saying he refuses to be close friends with his fighters after training Virgil Hill. He would tell Virgil to do something and he wouldn't be taken serisouly because they were close friends. That's why he keeps his distance.
          I think he said that on one of the 24/7 shows.

Comment

lol.... wow...

Comment

Working...
            X