Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Of Clottey, Marg, and Cintron, who do you think is more deserving of a 2nd chance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
    Although Clottey ****ed up his chance of a lifetime, I think he is much more deserving of another shot than the others. Cintron is just crazy, and Margarito tried to break some serious rules. Clottey just went funky under too much pressure and couldn't perform.

I'm rather positive that given another chance we would see a different fighter.
    I am too. I could see him doing well against many welters, and even JMWs. That's why I almost can't believe that he performed so badly against Pac. That was a good win for Pac; I didn't think Clottey was going to get shut down the way he did.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
      I am too. I could see him doing well against many welters, and even JMWs. That's why I almost can't believe that he performed so badly against Pac. That was a good win for Pac; I didn't think Clottey was going to get shut down the way he did.
      i believe so also. How about a Clottey vs Mosley fight to see who should really stick around. We might even get an entertaining scrap while were at it.

Comment

None of them!! 4uck Clottey 4uck marg the cheat and cintron is just a very big bicth.

Comment

clottey but like what an earlier poster mentioned margarito would most likely to have his chance for a big fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
            i believe so also. How about a Clottey vs Mosley fight to see who should really stick around. We might even get an entertaining scrap while were at it.
            Yeah. Clottey vs Mosley, Cotto II, or Berto would all be good fights. Really wonder what Mosley's gonna do, since if he loses once more, he'll probably retire. He may not wanna face a guy like Clottey next.

Comment

Working...
            X