Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Too bad...I could really use a massage.
      with ''lotion'' no doubt

Comment

Sterling Archer Sup

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          so they shut the **** down because of trolls? the f**k?

like you said there are trolls of all kinds on every f**king board on the internet

there's gotta be more to it
          Some soft ass mods over there... If they moderated NSB they'd shut it down an hour after a big(ish) fight lol.

Comment

I wont be visiting IMDB anymore, I used to read the discussion threads under the movies to see what people say sometimes they will give answers to endings or certain parts of movies that I didnt quite get and I would read them

I heard it has to do with Governor Jerry Brown of California, he signed some type of law to remove the Birthday and ages of actors/actresses on IMDB and I think also wanted the forums discussion gone because some actors read them and got their feelings hurt by some harsh insults or criticisms of an actress looks or acting ability. so they removed the threads so they didnt hurt the feelings of the actors or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              I heard it has to do with Governor Jerry Brown of California, he signed some type of law to remove the Birthday and ages of actors/actresses on IMDB and I think also wanted the forums discussion gone because some actors read them and got their feelings hurt by some harsh insults or criticisms of an actress looks or acting ability. so they removed the threads so they didnt hurt the feelings of the actors or something.
              well yeah they are delicate flowers who need their safe space, let's respect that okay guys

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

is weird that you can't edit your own title thread
                Did you also mean to call yourself Batman?

IMDB was the only movie site I visited and the only movie app I have on my phone. Sucks.

Some people started opening their own movie discussion forums like TMDB, "The Movie Database" but I'll never be the same.
                Last edited by El Gitano; 02-22-2017, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                  Did you also mean to call yourself Batman?

IMDB was the only movie site I visited and the only movie app I have on my phone. Sucks.

Some people started opening their own movie discussion forums like TMDB, "The Movie Database" but I'll never be the same.
                  finally.. you are the first one who get it. others guess i choose this user name because i like making a bet (is make so much sense really) but actually is indonesian spelling for "batman".

it was 2009 when i register in this forum and i still obsess with the dark night at the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X