This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
    Who's this Solanke kid? Heard we're snapping him up from under Chelsea's clutches...apparently Abramovic is devastated at losing the kid he rates as the best talent he's ever had at the academy??
    The kid or at least his father/agent is a bit of a ****.

Wants 50k a week for playing about 6 seconds against Maribor and scoring about 7 goals in a season at Vitesse.

So basically, he doesn't seem that good and he's a greedy little f.uck.

Comment

Who's this Solanke kid? Heard we're snapping him up from under Chelsea's clutches...apparently Abramovic is devastated at losing the kid he rates as the best talent he's ever had at the academy??
      No... just no.

Bertrand Traore, Tammy Abraham, Lucas Piazon. Off the top of my head are all better than him.

Solanke may turn out to be amazing one day but fact is, the kid is 18 years old and already has the mind of a mercenary.

Demanding money at 18? Fook out of here, he's a bad egg. You lot can have him. Pay the English tax and he's yours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        Sanchez is a bit of a diva tbh. Him sitting on his heels against Bayern reminded me of Gallas crying on the pitch. Dude is their highest paid player he should be their best player ffs. He is drawing attention to himself.

It is why Wenger played him today. The old bastard was making a point - you're just one player.

Really what is a step up for Sanchez anyway. Juventus? He wouldn't even be a particularly big deal at Chelsea, Man U, or Citeh.

He is best off at Arsenal where he and those delusional Chilians can paint him as a sort of martyr because Arsenal have some ordinary players.

Man, footballers are irritating.

If I was an Arsenal fan I wouldn't even want him.

There is a real shift from the tribalism of supporting your team to fawning over individuals these days. What does Alexis actually mean to Arsenal? He is just a player doing well in a team under performing. There will be no statues built of that guy. He won't be that fondly remembered and let's say Arsenal did become successful once he left he will actually be a reminder of darker days.

That is why Chelsea after last seasons joke have it right. The media tried to paint Costa and Hazard as our go to men and an injury to them would stuff us. They both haven't played well for about 6 weeks now. Doesnt mean anything. We could sell them and replace them.
        I remember him getting subbed off against Swansea with 15 mins left to play, in a game we were comfortably winning and he threw the biggest strop ever. Refused to sit with his teammates etc.

Reminds me of RVP in his last season, strutting around thinking he's bigger than the club.

When he ****s off in the summer I won't even be bothered. I don't like his sulky attitude.

Comment

• Damn you guys are not doing a very good job of letting me get excited for Alexis Sanchez's arrival at Anfield next season ffs.

At least tell me how you guys think he'll link up with Coutinho, Gotze and Firmino? Where will he be best suited in our formation? Where will Klopp play him? So many questions you guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            The kid or at least his father/agent is a bit of a ****.

Wants 50k a week for playing about 6 seconds against Maribor and scoring about 7 goals in a season at Vitesse.

So basically, he doesn't seem that good and he's a greedy little f.uck.
            Swear you called him one who was certain to make it at Chelsea in here a while back?

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            No... just no.

Bertrand Traore, Tammy Abraham, Lucas Piazon. Off the top of my head are all better than him.

Solanke may turn out to be amazing one day but fact is, the kid is 18 years old and already has the mind of a mercenary.

Demanding money at 18? Fook out of here, he's a bad egg. You lot can have him. Pay the English tax and he's yours.
            What English tax? He's signing on a free and he'll be getting paid about 15k a week. Can't blame him for trying to get 50k at Chelsea, it's only right. I mean you've got fifth choice goalkeepers who never have nor never will see a minute of first team action at Chelsea out on loan being paid nearly 30k a week ffs, why wouldn't a young talent who at least has half a chance of making it there demand more than that.

Comment

• He would fit on the wing but that means you would have to drop Mane (who i think is indispensable to you lot) or drop Coutinho from the left wing. The middle 3 or Wij, Hendo, and Lallana is your best fit. Moving coutinho there could weaken your side.

So you're probably dropping Coutinho for Sanchez in favor of a stronger/ incisive front 3 of Sanchez-Firmino-Mane.

Unless Klopp goes back to the 4231. Then you would have Coutinho in the middle with a weaker back 2 of Hendo and whomever. Less reliable formation in favor for a stronger attack at that point.

But Sanchez would basically be back to his Barcelona days. On the wing cutting in on goal.

Comment

What English tax? He's signing on a free and he'll be getting paid about 15k a week. Can't blame him for trying to get 50k at Chelsea, it's only right. I mean you've got fifth choice goalkeepers who never have nor never will see a minute of first team action at Chelsea out on loan being paid nearly 30k a week ffs, why wouldn't a young talent who at least has half a chance of making it there demand more than that.
                It's really whatever. Take him on a free. He's honestly not that good.

Traore(14) and Piazon(11) both went on loan to Vitesse as well and both scored more than Solanke(7) there. And that's what he's basing his demands on.

Tammy is a few months older and has 18 in the championship. Which I guarantee Solanke would not match and Tammy only earns supposedly 10k a week. So Solanke can fook off.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  He would fit on the wing but that means you would have to drop Mane (who i think is indispensable to you lot) or drop Coutinho from the left wing. The middle 3 or Wij, Hendo, and Lallana is your best fit. Moving coutinho there could weaken your side.

So you're probably dropping Coutinho for Sanchez in favor of a stronger/ incisive front 3 of Sanchez-Firmino-Mane.

Unless Klopp goes back to the 4231. Then you would have Coutinho in the middle with a weaker back 2 of Hendo and whomever. Less reliable formation in favor for a stronger attack at that point.

But Sanchez would basically be back to his Barcelona days. On the wing cutting in on goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    It's really whatever. Take him on a free. He's honestly not that good.

Traore(14) and Piazon(11) both went on loan to Vitesse as well and both scored more than Solanke(7) there. And that's what he's basing his demands on.

Tammy is a few months older and has 18 in the championship. Which I guarantee Solanke would not match and Tammy only earns supposedly 10k a week. So Solanke can fook off.
                    We'll see what happens...win win really. I'm not one to get too excited over youngsters being signed especially when we've got the likes of Gotze and Sanchez on the way here but Sparked called him the best youngster at Chelsea on here iirc a while back so that's the only reason why i bothered mentioning him.

Who knows, might be the next Sturridge. We shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                      he couldn't do **** too in italy, what do you make of that??!

every league is different, yada..yada..yada... you know the rest...

PL clubs get ethered every years in europe, your national team is a joke, no matter how many overpriced players and managers PL clubs hired it didn't have any effect
                      I never said that.. I said his stuff in Italy has an * by it.. as its a bum and corrupt league

If he wins the PL fair play

Comment

Working...
                      X