No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Knocks Out Thomas Williams in The Sixth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Says the know it all AFTER the fight. Please share more of your knowledge with us. Let me guess, you knew Joe Smith would knock Hopkins out of the ring BEFORE it happened, huh? clown

Kinda new to this forum so forgot to quote you in my response but I'm sure you'll find it. You don't have **** else to do anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Nusky View Post
      Kinda new to this forum so forgot to quote you in my response but I'm sure you'll find it. You don't have **** else to do anyway.
      Again AFTER the fight. Let us know when you actually know something beforehand

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Again AFTER the fight. Let us know when you actually know something beforehand
        I don't need to let you or any of these other cornballs in this forum know anything. Your opinions mean nothing. I simply state facts.

Comment

Browne needs to rematch the guy who beat him last year.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            It's really too bad Rodriguez lost to this guy. He's already been stopped twice right after he beat Rodriguez. Makes ER's loss to him look worse. And an old Campillo KO'ed him a couple of years before the Rodriguez fight too. The upset just makes no sense, it's always going to bother me, like Dawson losing to Karpency. Wtf was Rodriguez thinking in there before he went wild and got KO'ed. To make matters worse Rodriguez hasn't fought ever since, so he's not even rebuilding. Oh well, congrats to Browne.
            Fight was stopped early. Ref robbed us of a wild west classic. Rodriguez was down and hurt much much worse vs. Seals and he went on to win that fight. I hate refs that stop fights like that. Same with Dawson-Stevenson. If the guy makes it to his feet before the count of 10 and wants to go out on his shield, then let him. Don't rob us of a conclusive ending.

Comment

Browne is good, no doubt, but I just don't go for that fouling b.s. If you can't win fair and square, get outta the sport. Had Browne admitted he fouled it would've been less of a b.s. move... but he didn't. Having said that, if he cleans up his act he'll be a threat to any other top 10 LHW.

Comment

Williams got his asss whooped!

Comment

Top Dog looked shot, his legs weren't under him and he complained to the ref too much (even if Browne could have been DQ'd after that KD). Browne looked better than he did in his last fight. I was suspect of Williams after he quit against Campillo, La Bomba looked shot when he got kayo'd in a shootout with him and then Williams gets stretched against Stevenson...I had it as a pick'em but I was wrong. I still think Browne is unproven, this fight told us more about Williams (and to a lesser degree Rodriguez and Stevenson) than it does about "Sir".

Comment

Come on Thomas SMH you did all that trash talking and this is how you back it up.. Thomas couldn't get his emotions in check he was swinging wild from the opening bell not throwing the jab well not to mention he gotta chin like Amir Khan.. I was hoping he would win but oh well. Marcus Browne put in that work.

Comment

After hitting Williams well after he was down makes me want to see Browne KTFO leg quiver style! Browne is an A$$HOLE!

Comment

Working...
                      X