Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scarface remake? Will it live up to the 1983 original?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Fake news, I'd really be bummed if DiCaprio is playing the new Scarface. Im not a huge Dicaprio fan, ever since he sucked d*ck for crack money in basketball diaries I couldn't take him seriously.

Why can't they base this on the Mexican Cartels this time around, and have some Latino guy play the new scarface, like John Leguizamo, or Pitbull.
    Pitbull? Why tf would anybody hire him wtf is he gonna do stand on top of the stairs and scream MRWORLDWIDE?

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
      Pitbull? Why tf would anybody hire him wtf is he gonna do stand on top of the stairs and scream MRWORLDWIDE?
      ****ing rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
        Yeah basically, that guy is the man.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            Where in philly are you from hucklebuck?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Where in philly are you from hucklebuck?
              North Philly

Comment

Al Pacino's Scarface is a movie that even if I'd watch it now it doesn't come to my mind that the actors in it are either old now or dead. It doesn't even cross my mind that this movie was made back in the 80's.

if ever they're going to make a movie out if this then they just fucked the whole shit up. they should do the Godfather remake too.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                  they should do the Godfather remake too.
                  Hell no, that's like remaking the shawshank redemption lol

who the **** would watch a shawshank redemption remake.

There are some movies you watch only once, or maybe once every 10-15 years just for the impact and experience, and never again. The Godfather is one of those kinds of movies.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                    Hell no, that's like remaking the shawshank redemption lol

who the **** would watch a shawshank redemption remake.

There are some movies you watch only once, or maybe once every 10-15 years just for the impact and experience, and never again. The Godfather is one of those kinds of movies.
                    well that's exactly what i am pointing out. it's just a totally fuckery if they make an Al Pacino Scarface remake

Comment

Scarface is easily one of the most overrated movies of all time.

Comment

Working...
                      X