No announcement yet.

Which Fan base Is The Saddest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
    margarito would be lucky to win a round off of mayweather. Maidana had success against floyd cause first of all i believe under garcia he was a better fighter than margarito, and second of all he was very unorthodox with the angles his punches were being thrown at. Margarito is the definition of a plodder, no handspeed whatsoever. Pacquiao won every round against him, mosley beat the living **** out of him when margarito was the ripe old age of 30. But thats how it works on this site, when someone looks good they are 'prime' and if a fighter they likes loses it wasnt cause they werent much good in the first place, its because they were 'shot'. Anyone analysing margaritos career should be able to see that the cotto fight was the anomaly and he didnt really do a lot other than that.
    the only shot dana had was to go all out. a ton of his punches were deflected.

the goons are not without excuses;
    says ssm was roided up and that margie was drained.

they also say he was wrongfully punished. as if the sport goes around banning people for no reason.

they also say the doc saved cotto in the rematch. as if cotto was ever in any danger of losing even a rd.

the goons say margie was pacs toughest fight. their definition of toughest leaves much to be desired. i cant see a sadder fan base than them.

Comment

Pac fans must be the worst in the history of boxing.

Comment

Khan fans have been put on mute since Canelo starched him, it's been nice. They were as delusional as Khan before that.

Now, it's probably the Golovkin fans.

Comment

8 of the 9 haters only came to NSB to cast their vote

Comment

right now its easily de***gy goduckin's ****boy fanbase, its hard to top pacquaio fans when they were at their worst though.

Comment

adonis stevenson fans, easily

the **** they make up to explain why he ducked all the top guys in the division while running a side circus until age 40

and why theyre so fanatical to begin with about a guy who went to prison for abusing underage prostitutes, when his boxing career is ****

i cannot figure it out

Comment

How the heck did Khan get his own category? I say Pacquiao fans are the worst. Not necessarily the ones on this site... Just Pacquiao fans in general. Most of them know nothing about boxing but they love them some Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                X