Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only English players I like are: Antonio, Chalobah and Lewis Baker (although I accept he probably wont make it at Chelsea).

That Delle Alli does my head in. He's bang average and looks like Art Garfunkel to such a degree I can't accept him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      The only English players I like are: Antonio, Chalobah and Lewis Baker (although I accept he probably wont make it at Chelsea).

That Delle Alli does my head in. He's bang average and looks like Art Garfunkel to such a degree I can't accept him.
      Dele Alli is 20 years old and he stands out in a good Tottenham side. The boy is a talent.

Harry Kane on the other hand is the most overrated striker in the premier league.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Dele Alli is 20 years old and he stands out in a good Tottenham side. The boy is a talent.

Harry Kane on the other hand is the most overrated striker in the premier league.
        You agree with Claude mate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post

I can't see it. I was happy to accept he was a top talent because pundits think so but I can't see it at all.

From a style perspective I can only really compare him to Frank Lampard. But the fat one at West Ham who wasn't that special but had an eye for goal and not the one who worked week in week out to become the player he was at Chelsea.

Oh yeah Adam Lallana. You have to pay him his due really. He is a good player.

Comment

• All that build up hype and RB Leipzig didn't even put up a fight

Bayern are back though sorry Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              All that build up hype and RB Leipzig didn't even put up a fight

What build up and hype?.

As if people watch the Bumdesliga .

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                What build up and hype?.

As if people watch the Bumdesliga .
                Bundesliga are televised in the US now I don't like any of the teams but the league is probably better than the English league, Dortmund are 7th but they dicked Real Madrid and look like the best team in champions League

Comment

• I don't think any of these leagues are better than the prem in terms of entertainment and attacking flair. The issue with the premiership is the defending. I genuinely think the actual defending in the Championship is better than the defending in the premiership. Chelsea and Spurs are the only teams on the whole league who at least try and defend properly. But from a neutral perspective that is what gives the league its global appeal and makes it the richest competition. It is weird though how the game has always remained typically helter skelter despite the good teams having about 1 English player each.

Though I reckon actually going to a game on the Germany is better than over here. They can drink in the ground, stuff their faces with Bratwurst and have safe standing. We aren't allowed to drink in view of the pitch in case we start punching each other

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                    You agree with Claude mate?
                    Wenger should walk at the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      All that build up hype and RB Leipzig didn't even put up a fight

To be fair to Leipzig, it's really the equivalent of Leicester. Promotion to the top flight and then equal on points to Bayern F-ing Munich.

Except that Leipzig aren't going to win the title, period. Still a nice story though.

Comment

Working...
                      X