Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Golovkin Should Take a Risk Like Other Champions Do!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by larryusa View Post
    Biggest ducker...explain
    If moving up in weight proves greatness then Pac is much better than Floyd career-wise.

If it's challenges, not one FIomo can tell me what the biggest win of his career is?

past-his-prime Pac with a shoulder in which he couldn't even get drugs for, and Floyd didn't even land one knock down or ever seriously trouble Pac the entire fight - hardest shots landed by Pac for sure...

Whatever Floyd's best win is, GGG's win over Brook compares to it because Brook was an undefeated lb for lb guy who couldn't make 147 anymore and had to move up and moved up one division higher, but has a skill set comparable to anyone Floyd has ever fought at the time he fought them...

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      ..done to death, we got a new ducker now who might be the biggest one bar none in canelo
      No,No explain please tell me how a man with these names on his resume

Oscar-WBC 154 CHAMP
      Hatton-LINEAL 140 CHAMP TOP 10 P4P
      Pacquiao-WBO 147 CHAMP P4P#2
      Genero-LINEAL/WBC CHAMP 130
      Castillo-LINEAL/WBC CHAMP-135
      Corrales-P4P TOP 10
      Mosley-P4P#3..WBA 147 CHAMP
      Judah-IBF CHAMP
      Canelo-WBC/WBA CHAMP-P4P TOP 10
      Cotto-WBA 154 CHAMP

Gatti-WBC 140 CHAMP
      Jmm-P4P#2
      Maidana-WBA 147 CHAMP
      Ortiz-WBC 147 CHAMP
      Guerrero-TOP 10 P4P

achievements

11 time champion in 5 divisions

5 times lineal champion in 4 divisions

49-0

Please tell me how ya'll act like this aint **** but try to praise ****ing GGG!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??
      Last edited by Larry the boss; 09-18-2016, 04:31 PM.

Comment

GGG is ranked p4p #3 ..name his top 10 wins..what risks has this man taken?(besides boxing as that is a risk)
        He fought undefeated Brook in his prime who is better than anyone Floyd has faced at the time he faced them under the circumstances.

Comment

Jmm was a tune up..not even one of Floyds top 10 wins..and why can GGG go down to fight a 38 year old ww but not up to fight a prime Ward??
          Itvwasnt quite a pick em fight at time buyt jmm was expected to seriously test Floyd. At the time it was fkloyds best win

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          and GGG's best opponent is who?
          Murray, brook, lemiuex maybe. I dunno actually!

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
          so him fighting a 38 year old ww is talking a risk? man ya'll dont think much of GGG at all
          Floyd's is pfp no1 so yes he woulkd be biggest scalp on his resume. Even if by a little. Taking little steps up ladder. But brook was risky as well. Brook is hiughky rated and who knew how good brook would be at 160 and he was good
          Last edited by hugh grant; 09-18-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

No,No explain please tell me how a man with these names on his resume

Oscar
            Hatton
            Pacquiao
            Genero
            Castillo
            Corrales
            Mosley
            Judah
            Canelo
            Cotto

Gatti
            Jmm
            Maidana
            Ortiz
            Guerrero

achievements

11 time champion in 5 divisions

5 times lineal champion in 4 divisions

49-0

Please tell me how ya'll act like this aint **** but try to praise ****ing GGG!!!!! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??
            Brook would have beaten all of them guys when Floyd fought them other than Pacquiao, but I am of the belief that Pac beat Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
              Itvwasnt quite a pick em fight at time buyt jmm was expected to seriously test Floyd. At the time it was fkloyds best win

Murray, brook, lemiuex maybe. I dunno actually!

Floyd's is pfp no1 so yes he woulkd be biggest scalp on his resume. Even if by a little. Taking little steps up ladder

Floyd was on roids, came in over the contracted weight, fought a guy moving up two divisions (like Brook) and was fighting a JMM not on roids... yah.. nice reach though...

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                If moving up in weight proves greatness then Pac is much better than Floyd career-wise.

If it's challenges, not one FIomo can tell me what the biggest win of his career is?

past-his-prime Pac with a shoulder in which he couldn't even get drugs for, and Floyd didn't even land one knock down or ever seriously trouble Pac the entire fight - hardest shots landed by Pac for sure...

Whatever Floyd's best win is, GGG's win over Brook compares to it because Brook was an undefeated lb for lb guy who couldn't make 147 anymore and had to move up and moved up one division higher, but has a skill set comparable to anyone Floyd has ever fought at the time he fought them...
                Brook was on NOBODIES P4P LIST...what the ****?? his best win was ****ign Shawn Porter..what the hell is wrong with you?

Comment

• C'mon Floyd

I think Floyd is an amazing fighter but, same way he's asking gennady to move up in weight, why doesn't he move up and fight at 160? Gennady doesn't have to go anywhere for a long time. He's comfortable at that weight and no one wants to fight him in his weight class. Floyd's too smart to go from 147 to 160 and fight a middle weight. Kelly wasn't so smart. He should have never moved up to fight a monster in his first fight at middleweight. Floyd made Canelo weigh in at 152 when they fought. He never fought Paul Williams at 147. He wouldn't fight Lara at 154 or Demetrius Andrade. He shouldn't have opened his mouth. I'm a huge fan of his but he's just talking **** this time. Gennady said he would go down to 154 to fight him. Having Kell ahead!-- what was he watching lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                    He fought undefeated Brook in his prime who is better than anyone Floyd has faced at the time he faced them under the circumstances.
                    who the **** has Brook beat??? LMFAO stop..just stop this is sad

Comment

• Originally posted by Space View Post
                      I think Floyd is an amazing fighter but, same way he's asking gennady to move up in weight, why doesn't he move up and fight at 160? Gennady doesn't have to go anywhere for a long time. He's comfortable at that weight and no one wants to fight him in his weight class. Floyd's too smart to go from 147 to 160 and fight a middle weight. Kelly wasn't so smart. He should have never moved up to fight a monster in his first fight at middleweight. Floyd made Canelo weigh in at 152 when they fought. He never fought Paul Williams at 147. He wouldn't fight Lara at 154 or Demetrius Andrade. He shouldn't have opened his mouth. I'm a huge fan of his but he's just talking **** this time. Gennady said he would go down to 154 to fight him. Having Kell ahead!-- what was he watching lol
                      hell he moved up 4 times....and why the hell would he fight Andrade..lol wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X