No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Drops, Dominates Postol To Unify Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HM4u View Post
    I think boxing rules need to be changed to deduct points if a boxer spends the majority of each round running away from his opponent. Crawford spent the majority of this boxing match running away and dancing around the outside of the ring and only occasionally moving in to throw a punch or 2. It wasn't fair to Postol. Postol was trying to make the boxing match interesting but Crawford was just running away most of the time. I don't want to offend the fans of Crawford, but this boxing match was boring.
    Crawford has been in more "exciting" fights than Postol. These newly arrived EE and their fans are learning what others have already learned; don't **** with these American fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by HM4u View Post
      I think boxing rules need to be changed to deduct points if a boxer spends the majority of each round running away from his opponent. Crawford spent the majority of this boxing match running away and dancing around the outside of the ring and only occasionally moving in to throw a punch or 2. It wasn't fair to Postol. Postol was trying to make the boxing match interesting but Crawford was just running away most of the time. I don't want to offend the fans of Crawford, but this boxing match was boring.
      If you don't know how to cut off the ring then you deserve to lose. It's Boxing 101.

Comment

• i would of liked more boxing from crawford but he wimped out and did what he had to do to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          If you don't know how to cut off the ring then you deserve to lose. It's Boxing 101.
          It's got to be a lot harder than it looks then. I've seen very few top fighters in my time as a boxing fan who can effectively cut off the ring against the elite.

Comment

Working...
          X