No announcement yet.

Male Actors who lie about their height and wear lifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i was ringside for floyd / jesus chaves, floyd walked right in front of me, he came up to my jaw line.

floyd is no bigger than 5'6, definitely.
    yeah this jimmy clown is so butt hurt, I posted picture proof Floyds pop is 5 foot 8 and he was much shorter than his dad, Floyd wore lifts during the pac pressers to try and intimidate him Pac is 5 foot 5 and half but listed at 5 foot 6, Floyd and Manny are pretty similar in height only difference is Floyd has longer arms and wider shoulders and back , Floyd is not a tall guy he just has long ass reach. His uncle Roger was the same he had some super long arms longer than Floyd jr.

Floyd post fight in ring with his 5 foot 8 father, if Floyd is 5 foot 8 why is he so much shorter in ring when you wear shoes that basically have no lift in them. Its because Floyd is not 5 foot 8.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
      Apparently Kit Harrington (Jon Snow in GOT) is only a 5"8, i'd assume him 6 foot, but he a little'un.
      He's always looked short to me lol.

Karl Drogo was big though

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        i was ringside for floyd / jesus chaves, floyd walked right in front of me, he came up to my jaw line.

floyd is no bigger than 5'6, definitely.
        i don't trust you.I saw Kostya Tszyu in 2009 he walked right in front of me, i was 20 years old 5'7 guy and he was like me (+-), Floyd is taller than Tszyu so he is 5'8.I also saw Floyd, no way he is 5'6

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
          i don't trust you.I saw Kostya Tszyu in 2009 he walked right in front of me, i was 20 years old 5'7 guy and he was like me (+-), Floyd is taller than Tszyu so he is 5'8.I also saw Floyd, no way he is 5'6
          that hurts me.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            yeah this jimmy clown is so butt hurt, I posted picture proof Floyds pop is 5 foot 8 and he was much shorter than his dad, Floyd wore lifts during the pac pressers to try and intimidate him Pac is 5 foot 5 and half but listed at 5 foot 6, Floyd and Manny are pretty similar in height only difference is Floyd has longer arms and wider shoulders and back , Floyd is not a tall guy he just has long ass reach. His uncle Roger was the same he had some super long arms longer than Floyd jr.

Floyd post fight in ring with his 5 foot 8 father, if Floyd is 5 foot 8 why is he so much shorter in ring when you wear shoes that basically have no lift in them. Its because Floyd is not 5 foot 8.

Hey clown Floyd SR is 5'10-5'11 and taller than Leonard.

SRL isn't small guy.Watch him compared to big guy 6'0-6'1 Kovalev.So do you think Leonard looks like f#cking 5'7 midget?

Comment

Hey clown Floyd SR is 5'10-5'11 and taller than Leonard.

SRL isn't small guy.Watch him compared to big guy 6'0-6'1 Kovalev.So do you think Leonard looks like f#cking 5'7 midget?

Senior is listed as 5 foot 8 on Wikipedia.

Pretty much they all lie about their height... that's why when you compare a person to another person, it's in accurate.

The only thing you should compare a person to is a height measurer...

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                Senior is listed as 5 foot 8 on Wikipedia.

Pretty much they all lie about their height... that's why when you compare a person to another person, it's in accurate.

The only thing you should compare a person to is a height measurer...
                SRL 5'10 what is true???

Comment

If Sr 5'8... Oscar ~5'7 midget?

Comment

SRL 5'10 what is true???
                    Perhaps Senior was wearing something that gives height, or even how he is standing.

As for that pic, remember boxing shoes don't add much height. The type of footwear can add 3 inches or so.

Firstly everyone needs to measure themselves to get their true height. One of my roles was to measure people. You have to stand with your feet close by bare foot. Literally stand like a soldier. We use a thing that goes on top of the head and that's as accurate as you get. If you have a lot of hair then we pushed it down because that can add half an inch.

80% of people don't know what their height is, or simply guess without ever measuring themselves properly. If you measure yourself then there's a chance that you do it wrong, or have the wrong equipment.

Comment

BoxingScene poster are obsessed with height and penis size.

Comment

Working...
                      X