Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Predicts Postol Will End Crawford Like He Did Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why even ask the opinion of a fighter's trainer as if we don't know what they're gonna say.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      This is the white man's time. Lucas is much better than anyone crawford ever beat... postal beats him but might get robbed on the cards

Comment

I see Crawford/Postol going like Crawford/Beltran. Seriously. Except I see a stoppage.

Crawford switching stance all throughout the fight is going to give Postol all kinds of problems, from what I've seen, and if Postol DOES get a shot, Crawford just gets pissed off and starts bombing on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Nonsense. I'm Black and I'm a Trump supporter.
          I don't come to you with my problems.

Comment

Postol did brilliantly well against a slightly faded Matthyse but that was probably his ceiling. Crawford should have this but it will be fun to see him doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
              Who the heck has Crawford beat? Baby arms Gamboa. GET OUTTA HERE WITH THAT CRAP!
              Went up in weight on a two week notice to beat the **** out of the Prescott the dude who KTFO of Khan.

KO'd Gamboa for his FIRST title defense. Handed him first defeat BY KO.

He beat the piss out of Dierry Jean who went all 12 with Lamont Peterson.

And finally he destroyed Hank Lundy who went life or death with Viktor Postol. Lundy was arguably robbed on the cards but that same guy got steamrolled by Crawford.

whatever way you slice it Crawford is gonna put this guy away in 8

Comment

Yeah right Freddy...just as Pacquiao was going to knockout FMJ...lol

Comment

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Nonsense. I'm Black and I'm a Trump supporter.

Originally posted by bigjer88 View Post
                  I don't come to you with my problems.
                  OMG hilarious comeback. LMAO

Comment

Obviously even Freddie knows his predictions have a way-low success rate, no worries. As for Postol, the guy he beat had just went back and forth in an extremely rough fight with Provodnikov... one where he was getting beat up the last few rounds. So Postol beat a damaged Matthysse... who was also shorter and with less reach. So now vs Crawford, Postol has no advantage with his jab. Crawford has all that and more. It will be interesting to see Postol trying to figure out what to do when Crawford is unloading on him with his vast array of tools. It will be close for some rounds, but IMO Crawford pulls away mid-fight and either stops Postol or easily UDs him.

Comment

140 looks good, I see a lot of new blood in the lower half top 10. That division has potential

Comment

Working...
                      X