No announcement yet.

GGG: only middleweight in history who calls out small welterweights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    MOVING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats the problem..HE WOULD NOT MOVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOR HIS BIGGEST CHALLENGE WHO IS PRIME
    Again, money fight. Ask every MW out there and they pick Floyd over Ward if they were given the option.

It's clear GGG didn't fight Ward because he was very risky given the reward and I don't give him a pass for it, but that's how the sport goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
      Again, money fight. Ask every MW out there and they pick Floyd over Ward if they were given the option.

It's clear GGG didn't fight Ward because he was very risky given the reward and I don't give him a pass for it, but that's how the sport goes.
      larry will tell you belts don't matter, but defend floyd picking Baldomir over Margarito since Margarito was in the way of an Oscar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Is it possible GGG's detractors are more obsessed than his fans? I keep seeing his haters say he's 35, he just turned 34 few weeks ago lol.
        Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
        Boxing needs Golovkin's for casuals to stay tuned. Why you think he's 35 and his best win to date is some French model? It's not a coincidence.
        If you really believe it's only casual fans who think GGG is a hell of a fighter you are kidding yourself. He is rated top 5 or higher pound for pound by ring magazine, ESPN, HBO, Boxing Scene and boxrec. These aren't casual fans. They are professional boxing writers. How clever of you to write Lemieux off as a French model when you know he was a middleweight champion. Every GGG hater is a Mayweather lover. Many of us actually prefer GGG's crushing KO's of world rated middleweights to the clever but unexciting UD's over mediocre fighters like Berto and Barrera that Ward and Mayweather give us.

Comment

What else is new? Same poster, different alt.

They keep mentioning Ward when he's not even interested. He had two years to call GG's bluff. He did nothing. Hm..aah..let's do it..anytime, anywhere..injury doe..I need 3 tuneups first...I'm blowing up smoke doe.

Comment

GGG haters are actual scientists

They discovered how to make evolution go backwards.

They slowly devolve into caveman. Ugga Ugga!

Comment

Working...
            X