No announcement yet.

Lucas Matthysse fight tim bradley at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Bradley would beat Matthysse in a lopsided decision.
    entirely agreed. we're talking about different classes of fighter.

Comment

This would be very entertaining, not sure who'd win tbh. Both guys are in their prime and have shown to be more than what they seem on the surface. If Matthysse beats Garcia, then Bradley/Matthysse should definitely be on the minds of the promoters.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 01-27-2013, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Bradley UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
          As much as I dislike Bradley, I think he beats Matthyse and does so with a wide UD. Matthyse has struggled against guys who may be considered technically superior (Devon, Judah) I know many think Lucas won those fights and I actually had him beating Devon, both fights were razor thin decisions. Bradley is better than both Alexander and Judah plus he's not afraid to go to war. Matthyse is a solid fighter with very good power but he doesn't get past Bradley.
          Pretty much agree. I think if Bradley fights the right fight he beats Matthysse.

If he fights the right fight...

Tim's a Top Rank associated WW now though, isn't LM with GBP?

Comment

**** 140. Lucas can move up to 147 and take a crack at Bradley. I would love that fight and would slightly favor Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
              entirely agreed. we're talking about different classes of fighter.
              I think your crazy. Bradley is extremely overrated \ ever since he got the robbery over Pac.

Bradley has some impressive wins, but he isn't outclassing Matthysse. It would be a pick em fight.

All irrelevant though. Fight will never happen.

Comment

@ 140, gotta go with Bradley. Too much head movement, slickness, and inside game. Although, maybe Matthysse can land a Kendall Holt type shot, and seriously hurt Timmy.

Smart money on Timmy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
                  I think your crazy. Bradley is extremely overrated \ ever since he got the robbery over Pac.

Bradley has some impressive wins, but he isn't outclassing Matthysse. It would be a pick em fight.

All irrelevant though. Fight will never happen.
                  people, like you, see what they want to see.

you want Lucas to be able to beat Bradley because you think it's better for boxing if his type of fighter wins. doesn't have anything to do with reality.

Bradley outclasses Matthysse. wide UD. i would bet money, if the fight ever happened, that Lucas wouldn't win more than 3 rounds on any judges card.

Comment

you want Lucas to be able to beat Bradley because you think it's better for boxing if his type of fighter wins. doesn't have anything to do with reality.

Bradley outclasses Matthysse. wide UD. i would bet money, if the fight ever happened, that Lucas wouldn't win more than 3 rounds on any judges card.
                    I could say the same thing about you.

You made absolutely no point with this post other then your opinions differs from mine, and you write my opinion off because of that.

Try again.

Oh, and I would take that bet. we could each throw down a 1k.

Comment

I think too many people are picturing the 147 Timmy. 140 Timmy is a bad man.

Comment

Working...
                      X