No announcement yet.

Margarito cracked wrap mystery solved by 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
    no it wasnt me who said that y dont u re read? Maybe it started with cotto who knows all i said was he was sudpended for a reason. Second it didnt sound like they askedbout cottos punch. Hesaid Comp esta la pegada aka how is the punch. Not su pegada or his power la ans thats when cheatatillo said no que pegada seemed veey suspicious
    Okay pappa this is where I call you out, your spanish is not that great.... FACT

Comment

• Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
      Used wraps which also note alot of what he stated when this **** went down was mis translated as well, He stated he grabbed some pre used gauze pads out of his bag.

in other words they were used, from where I dont know but they were used pads that is a violation of the rules, However being that they were used anything could have been on them to be honest.

and again who is to say Mosleys team did not plant **** in those wraps? keep in mind Mosley stated Nazim took the pad from Margarito and brought it into their dressing room....

What I believe is that it was used pads either from the gym or from a previous fight, and like I said anybody who doubts this before talking **** go find out for your self.

Hey, Agent Bazookarito from CSI, did you hear what you just said?

You admitted that the pads that had plaster substance were used previously. Since they were used previously, don't you find it strange that the red spot on the pinky knuckle is in the same exact place as the cotto fight? Keep in mind, you just admitted to the plaster pads being used previously.

Then you go on to say that Team Mosley tampered with the gauze. Do you think Shane and Nazim are walking around with plaster in their book bag?

Shane: Hey Nazim, you know we got Margarito's gauze with us from his dressing room? Man these gauze smell like badussy!

Richardson: Yeah Shane, won't you whip out some of that plaster of paris like substance in your back pocket and sprinkle a little bit on em. That outta do it.
      Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 11-22-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• bazooka you remind me of a recently disinfected ****hole....clean round the bend.

Comment

• No crap

Those of you who have argued that finding black thread on the glove does not clear Tony of his accusations are geniuses, lol. It does however, put a huge damper on one of the very arguments Miguel used on 24/7. Miguel asked Kellerman and Tony to explain the black crack. I wonder what he would have to say if he saw the HD video footage. I find it amusing, how the same people who spent so much time preaching about the black crack, now find it insignificant. I appreciate the Green K I have received for being the first to point out this deception, most likely orchestrated by HBO.

Comment

• Come on. Sulfer+calcium+oxygen=plaster of paris. It's on 24/7.

Comment

• Kneeguel will have nowhere to run on the 3rd, and Cotto-stans no where to hide on BoxingScene.

Comment

• Originally posted by orlandoernandez View Post
                Come on. Sulfer+calcium+oxygen=plaster of paris. It's on 24/7.
                Of course not. Didn't you read this thread?

According to Bazooka, Sulfer + Calcium + Oxygen = Icey hot, Duct tape, and glue.

Comment

• First of all, Nazim didn't do something above and beyond his duties, Several people are suppose to witness a fighter's hands being wrapped including someone from the opposing team, to make sure that what might have happened that night doesn't happen.

Second, It seems incredibly stupid for anyone in Cotto's corner, even more so his trainer, to not send someone over to Marg's room regardless of what Marg's corner decides to do.

I highly doubt that Nazim would not have gone to see Marg get his hands wrapped if Marg hadn't sent someone to Mosley's dressing room.

Comment

• The Margarito cracked wrap mystery was definitely solved last night.

The verdict is, Margarito couldn't do to Robert Garcia, what he did to Cotto in their first fight.

If Marg was still the same fighter he was when he fought Cotto the first time, I would agree that he never used wraps prior to Mosley, even though the wraps found against Mosley were pre-used.

But the fact that Margarito's offense hasn't been remotely close to what it was before Cotto, proves that this guy has been cheating during his elite fights.

My theory is this. Margarito has always been durable and had a solid chin. But you need more than just a solid chin to win fights; this is where the plaster comes in. Marg's punches lately have had no effect against his opponents like they once did. This is why Team Plaster decided to go the plaster route.

Point is, cracked wrap mystery has been solved for good.

Comment

Working...
                    X