Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward To Kovalev: Grow Up and Accept What Happened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Damn you’re a moron I even left the link in there you said all of that.. and I told you there was no knockdowns it’s right there idiot. The fact you try to act like you didn’t say it and throwing that on me when anyone can see the post is beyond pathetic.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...7#post17638877

You stay losing looking like a dumb hoe
    You made j razir look like the uneducated ghetto pion he is. I've seen some biased blind fanatics before but he truly is defending Ward to save his own honor or lack there of. Ward was the great half black hope for these fools. They need him and defend him because they know they aren't well represented in this era of the Eastern European FIGHTER dominating.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Try and deal with the FACTS
      Facts do not matter to urban fools. They been brainwashed around facts and only are able to deny accountability for their failures in life.

Ward is a fraud and coward but that's what sells in today's urban culture community. Weak cultures cannot be changed or reasoned with.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You just showed me nothing but opinions & people pushing buttons....Now try to watch the fight recorded so you can pause, rewind or even put it in slow motion instead of listening to people like jim....
        Rounds Ward Kovalev

1. Kovalev clear
        2. Kovalev 10-8 knockdown
        3. Kovalev close
        4. Kovalev close
        5. Ward close
        6. Kovalev close
        7. Kovalev close
        8. Ward close
        9. Ward close
        10. Kovalev clear
        11. Ward close
        12. Kovalev close

116-111 Kovalev

Rematch

Ward had two solid rounds, Kovalev had 5 solid rounds.

Round 8 began with a ward low blow and ended with 3 Ward low blows. The most cowardly and corrupt way to win a fight I've ever seen in boxing. Jay z went balls out paying off the Vegas commission and officials. It was a disgrace. Ward Disgraced hs father's irish heritage with that performance. Was cowardly. Truly a disgrace to Irish fighters of the past.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Yet it still a thousand times more than you have shown me.

What valid points can you bring to this argument?
          The actual fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            The actual fight!
            And that is your argument, just 3 words and that is it.

Well I agree you don't have much to play with, I just would have expected something better.

Comment

• The Son Of Satan at it again. Andrea can't get over the fact they stopped the fight by accident due to his low blows and Kovalev crouching down in crotch pain. Ward's career will forever be remembered as a circus, and he will only be recognized for ducking Golovkin.

Comment

Working...
              X