Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fatal Explosions reported at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester England.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    dude THE UK ARE ALREADY UNARMED SHEEP.. and theyre doing just fine

i never once said anything about some other country and their crime. it works for the uk does it not? some inbred brit with a glock last night would not have stopped that bomb from going off.
    how are they doing just fine?

they've been constantly under attack from muslim terrorists.

im sure a gun would have helped lee rigby.

Rigby was off duty and walking along Wellington Street when he was attacked.[9] Adebolajo and Adebowale ran him down with a car, then used knives and a cleaver to stab and hack him to death.[10] The men dragged Rigby's body into the road and remained at the scene until police arrived. They told passers-by that they had killed a soldier to avenge the killing of Muslims by the British armed forces.[11] Unarmed police arrived at the scene nine minutes after an emergency call was received and set up a cordon. Armed police officers arrived five minutes later.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

that is fcking pathetic....

that needs to change.

and no, that clearly does not work.

how the hell can you call yourself police and not be armed?

you go to a dangerous crucial situation not armed? then have to wait and call another set of police who are armed?

WTF IS THAT?

Comment

• Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      im american.. why do you keep deleting parts of my post.
      My bad, alot of debate and discussion and I had you confused with another. For that I apologize.

I only quote the parts i address. Nothing nefarious, trust me.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      You think some buck tooth with a glock 19 would have mad a difference last night? hell 95% of the people there were females
      I doubt it would, but more importantly, I never said it would have.

But it would have made a difference in other Muslim terror attacks.

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      ... would you consider the uks laws to be "working" when theres 0 homicides per year?
      There aren't 0 homicides per year.

I asked for a clarification on that, btw. Never got it though....

Comment

• The remains of the terrorist should be burned, no Islamic burial for him. Disgusting animal.

Comment

• Don't know how this thread became a gun debate, but a few years ago I had read this article on gun control.
          Thought it was pretty interesting.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-fac...ontrol/207152/

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
            Don't know how this thread became a gun debate, but a few years ago I had read this article on gun control.
            Thought it was pretty interesting.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/the-fac...ontrol/207152/
            article echoes what i previously posted, thanks for sharing. the infuriating part about the war on the second amendment is that most of the gun crimes in the US are committed in democrat strongholds where there are already strict gun laws in place and by blacks with illegally obtained firearms. democrats want to punish all other law abiding citizens yet it's their ****ing constituents committing almost all the gun crime.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              how are they doing just fine?

they've been constantly under attack from muslim terrorists.

im sure a gun would have helped lee rigby.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Lee_Rigby

that is fcking pathetic....

that needs to change.

and no, that clearly does not work.

how the hell can you call yourself police and not be armed?

you go to a dangerous crucial situation not armed? then have to wait and call another set of police who are armed?

WTF IS THAT?
              They're doing fine cause their murder is fairly low. Not sure how adding guns when there's barely any deaths from it each year would make things any better.

Like I said to 1bad. 50 deaths by gun IS working for them. It will never go to 0 murders

Comment

• Contrary to the narrative being pushed by another poster here, terrorist attacks have been carried out in both states with strict gun laws (Cali) and states with lax gun laws (Florida).

In fact gun laws in Florida actually made it easier for the terrorist. He just drove to the corner and bought semi-automatics as casually as he would buy a pack of gum. Mind you, ordering them online isnt much of a bother either.

Point is, no matter what the gun laws happen to be, its easy for terrorists to find the places where we wont be armed. Gun laws didnt and wont make a bit of difference regarding that. Thats the reality we live in. We have to do everything we can to make those places safer. But we cant forget that those places are gun-free for a reason in the first place.
                Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 05-23-2017, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Tell that to those who buried their friends and family members killed in Muslim terror attacks.

Again guys, it's your rears. Where I live, I can carry. And golly, we haven't had successful muslim terror attacks here.

Go figure.
                  The two biggest attacks we've had would not have been prevented by carrying. They were suicide bombers, what you're positing is the very definition of a fallacy.

I expect you're going to tell me to 'keep up', correct my grammar or link me to a strawman/fallacy definition now.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    He just drove to the corner and bought semi-automatics as casually as he would buy a pack of gum. Mind you, ordering them online isnt much of a bother either.
                    False.

He was screened as required by law
                    and the purchases approved by the Federal Government.

So the Government failed to protect us, again.

Kinda proves my argument about relying on individuals to protect themselves, doesn't it?

So you keep arguing we should be unarmed sheep and I'll keep arguing for personal choice, protections, and freedoms for law abiding citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                      The two biggest attacks we've had would not have been prevented by carrying. They were suicide bombers, what you're positing is the very definition of a fallacy.
                      Nope.

As I say to others, don't use big words you don't grasp. I've not resorted to fallacy. The other side of the debate has, repeatedly.

I never asserted it would stop all, or even the two biggest, attacks.

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                      I expect you're going to tell me to 'keep up', correct my grammar or link me to a strawman/fallacy definition now.
                      I've not corrected grammar, so please cut the nonsense.

As for you not keeping up and you using fallacy, I simply call it what it is.

Just like above. You used yet another strawman.

Comment

Working...
                      X