Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's About Time Someone Beat Up That Nosy Bystander Taping a Fight Between Strangers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] It's About Time Someone Beat Up That Nosy Bystander Taping a Fight Between Strangers

I think it's been removed.

Too bad, I wanted to see it.

Comment

Talk about collateral damage..

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        The camera man was with the dude is black. He beat the camera guy because he was taping him getting his a$$ beat.

Comment

Word is the fight escalated when one of them insisted that the speed of gravity is faster than the speed of light. This contradicted general relativity and well, as you can see, things went down hill from there.

Comment

This is old how would you even come across it lol

Comment

I'm surprised this isn't a whole subgenre of fight videos. An as easy as expected W to get dude who just took a L back on the winning track. Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Word is the fight escalated when one of them insisted that the speed of gravity is faster than the speed of light. This contradicted general relativity and well, as you can see, things went down hill from there.
                Glad im not the only one that noticed. I think the gentleman recording argued that the speed of sound was the fastest which dumbfounded both of them leading to the quarrel

Comment

Watching somebody who's saying "my n**ga, my ni**ga, blah blah blah" get put on their ass like that was worth the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Einstein ***** ass *****

Comment

Working...
                    X