No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder "I May Fight Adam Kownacki Next If Not Breazeale"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by german12johnson View Post
    You guys are trying to hard now but i dont blame aj Is UK last real Belt holder
    This thread is purely made of Wilder's own comments. If you think this thread is trying to hard, then you disagree with the contents of this thread which like I said is Wilder's own comments.

So instead of directing your hate towards UK fans, why don't you question why Wilder wants to fight nobodies until he reaches 51-0? Why don't you question him on why he wants to fight a inexperienced Adam Kownacki instead of the WBC #1 Whyte?

Comment

Originally posted by kej718 View Post
      He seems to be the only one available to fight

1 .- Dillian Whyte (Jamaica/GB) SILVER
      2 .- Dominic Breazeale (US)
      3 .- Luis Ortiz (Cuba)
      4 .- Alexander Povetkin (Russia)
      5 .- Kubrat Pulev (Bulgaria)
      6 .- Tony Bellew (GB)
      7 .- Johann Duhaupas (France)
      8 .- Charles Martin (US)
      9 .- Adam Kownacki (US)
      10 .- Agit Kabayel (Germany) EBU
      11 .- Oscar Rivas (Colombia/Canada) NABF
      12 .- Carlos Takam (Cameroon)
      13 .- Lucas Browne (Australia)
      14 .- Dereck Chisora (GB)
      15 .- Bermane Stiverne (Haiti/Canada)

Breazeale may fight Pulev in an eliminator. Ortiz already got beat. Povetkin will be Joshua's mandatory and we don't know if he would pass another test. Bellew has to get pass Haye and even if he did I don't think he takes this fight. Duhaupas was already stopped and is facing Miller next. Breazeale, Kownacki, and Martin are really his only options now. If Fury looks good in his comeback fight maybe he goes that route too he can raise his profile in the UK beating a guy like Fury who is probably the most credible opponent left. The thing that sucks about this whole situation is that Ortiz was Joshua's WBA mandatory before he failed the test and Wilder fought him to get him out the way so the fight would be easier to make, but people won't give him any credit for that.
      Wilder fought Ortiz because Ortiz LEFT his Joshua mandatory spot . Joshua still had to fight a mandatory which became Takam .

Ortiz has relevance to a Joshua / Wilder fight .

Joshua has defeated the ACTUAL majority best fighters in the WBC already , go ahead look at the rankings . Wilder hasnt even fought these guys besides Ortiz . lol

Are you going too give him credit for fighting an unproven 17 fight Kownacki who really shouldn't be in the top 10 ? The guy who deserves credit is the one with multiple belts with more than one relevant win right ?
      Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-29-2018, 01:09 AM.

Comment

He will duck whyte and aj till he retires

Comment

Breazeale or Whyte. Otherwise Wilder proves he's a fraud who just wants to cash out on AJ and retire.

Comment

why are the AJ ball washers so obsessed and hellbent on seeing Wilder/Whyte? don't make me have to expose some of you mofos in here. almost everybody here was ****ting on that fight calling Whyte a bum. now he's a threat. what changed? I'ma have to fck around and post some screenshots.

be honest AJ slurpers. you will give Wilder ZERO credit when he splatters Whyte. you will call him AJ leftover as soon as the fight is signed. "It's gonna be Wilder's biggest payday." why do YOU give a fck about that?

Comment

What's more embarrassing than anything is the AJ/Matchroom fanboys. Deontay Wilder doesn't have the financial clout, so what do you expect him to do? He is not willing to humiliate himself and prostrate himself at Eddie Hearn's feet. His only other option is to wait til the public demand is so high the networks force the fight to happen. He shouldn't give in to Hearn's demands.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                why are the AJ ball washers so obsessed and hellbent on seeing Wilder/Whyte? don't make me have to expose some of you mofos in here. almost everybody here was ****ting on that fight calling Whyte a bum. now he's a threat. what changed? I'ma have to fck around and post some screenshots.

be honest AJ slurpers. you will give Wilder ZERO credit when he splatters Whyte. you will call him AJ leftover as soon as the fight is signed. "It's gonna be Wilder's biggest payday." why do YOU give a fck about that?
                whyte beat that boy lucas browne and he beat him bad!

you know lucas browne right? hands fast and thunderous.....feet like lightning.....top 4 HW for sure and prob even a p4p entrant.....also in his prime at 39

that's what whyte did...he battered a legend!

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
                  What's more embarrassing than anything is the AJ/Matchroom fanboys. Deontay Wilder doesn't have the financial clout, so what do you expect him to do? He is not willing to humiliate himself and prostrate himself at Eddie Hearn's feet. His only other option is to wait til the public demand is so high the networks force the fight to happen. He shouldn't give in to Hearn's demands.
                  that's what ive been saying

wilder has/had every intention of making this fun and interesting......but he can tell they aren't interested in being called out by him.....so hes going to wait it out ......that's exactly what is going to happen the media and fans will put pressure on them...its what happened to canelo

Comment

Look! Bum is so shook of Whyte that he is gonna fight another Polish bum somehow!

Comment

If Wilder signs another fight before negotiations have been given any time to get anywhere I hope the better US posters on the board call him out on it.

I know I will if AJ signed to fight Whyte or whoever.

The only interim fights that make sense are Miller for AJ, and Whyte for Wilder, because that gives each man a lot of exposure in the others country. Anything else is a waste of time and just marinating for the sake of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X