Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d love to see him KO some B or C level heavyweight

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      What's up with white American boxers? Kelly Pavlik is the last decent one i remember. Now caleb plant is the next hype. But those plans are getting derailed by Uzi.

None exist so it's no wonder all these eastern European boxers are getting so much hype around here.
      White Americans don't really go into boxing. More into MMA for whatever reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
        Pavlik is good because he's pretty unfiltered. The booze might have kicked it loose. But he isn't bad to listen to, and he must have some great stories. I didn't watch the Rogan one, but I will now.
        He gots a podcast of his own too that is listenable for sure. Punchline.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Will watch tommorow night, i take it he's doing OK now? last time i saw him he was freestyle rapping in, what looked like a crack den.
          Lol thanks for the reminder of that weirdness. Had forgot about it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Lol thanks for the reminder of that weirdness. Had forgot about it somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
              Kelly Pavlik looks big as fxxk
              Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              He looks strong AF too. That midwest country boy strength
              He said he was powerlifting or some chet like that but yeah he has some guns

Comment

I just watched it. It was entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  He said he was powerlifting or some chet like that but yeah he has some guns
                  more like fatceps

Comment

I met Kelly's old bartender once. Said Kelly used to go on month long benders in Vegas his wife would have to send in a posse from Youngstown to bring him home.

Comment

Didn't expect Kelly to be that well spoken. That was an enjoyable interview.

Comment

Working...
                      X