Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "Bronze Bomber" Wilder: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    I've seen every Fury fight "kid".

You fantasizing about a different outcome doesn't change what happened.

What's next, you're going to tell us Canelo beat GGG? Duckiao beat Mayweather?
    U MAD
    KID

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Wilson View Post
      U MAD
      KID

I'm on cloud 9 right now. The rightful king and heir to all the titles finally has a shot as taking back what is rightfully his after he smacks Wilder and puts him in an ambulance.

All the trash talk and gimmick brutality on cab drivers, a street sweepers, and part time shovel salesmen on Wilders resume will come to an end when Fury gets in those nalgas and beats the brakes off that boy from pillar to post.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        Although wilder has only a punchers chance against AJ....against a tyson fury he irons him out with a one straight right hand.
        Fury will hit the deck like a sack of **** and not get back up.
        Yeah can’t see how this version of Fury beats Wilder. If he had 4/5 fights behind him then yeah. I hope he does it doe. But if he beats Wilder in this state then this HW era is sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yeah can’t see how this version of Fury beats Wilder. If he had 4/5 fights behind him then yeah. I hope he does it doe. But if he beats Wilder in this state then this HW era is sad.
          Well it's no secret this isn't a strong era, nor was Wlads, but what makes this era special is Fury. His potential, hisn skillset for a man his size....the chosen one. Boxing's Achilles.

Comment

Well it's no secret this isn't a strong era, nor was Wlads, but what makes this era special is Fury. His potential, hisn skillset for a man his size....the chosen one. Boxing's Achilles.
            I really don't know if your mentally insane or Your so obsessed with Tyson fury you refuse to see what most people see.
            What any rational person will see is a fighter who in his last fight unable to hurt or look good against a fighter who ranked a 136 in the world and if it was against a Joshua or wilder he would have been taken out in a round.
            Fury is done at the top if this wilder fight go's ahead next because he will get beaten badly.
            Your going to be very upset when that happens so my advice to you let go of this Tyson fury fantasy while you can because it's not going to end well for you and especially him.
            Move on son

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              I really don't know if your mentally insane or Your so obsessed with Tyson fury you refuse to see what most people see.
              What any rational person will see is a fighter who in his last fight unable to hurt or look good against a fighter who ranked a 136 in the world and if it was against a Joshua or wilder he would have been taken out in a round.
              Fury is done at the top if this wilder fight go's ahead next because he will get beaten badly.
              Your going to be very upset when that happens so my advice to you let go of this Tyson fury fantasy while you can because it's not going to end well for you and especially him.
              Move on son
              Fury was never supposed to stop him he was getting the rounds in, he was following instructions.

Against Wilder he is going to come out guns blazing, head down, and maul Wilder. Fury won't be denied.

Comment

• Get hyped!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Wilson View Post
                  Fat boy McDermott beat the ***** outta Fury.
                  He got robbed...
                  Yeah that was close fight, that shows Fury is perhaps the most overrated boxer in history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                    Yeah that was close fight, that shows Fury is perhaps the most overrated boxer in history.

Just listen to yourselves. Already losing sleep over Furys greatness.

Always funny when people resort to how a close fight means a guy is overrated.

Comment

Just listen to yourselves. Already losing sleep over Furys greatness.

Always funny when people resort to how a close fight means a guy is overrated.
                      No, he is overrated because of fangirls like you who try to spread myth that he's a second coming of Joe Luis while he did nothing so far to deserve any recognition in boxing history, facts.

Comment

Working...
                      X