Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pay 40$ to see Tyson fight a gorilla?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson vs. Tiger...

After the Guerilla...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
      The gorilla would rip Tyson in pieces. You even understand what a grown gorilla can do to a human, no matter how good a of a fighter is he?
      But can a gorilla take a Cotto body shot, I don't think so, Cotto gets the gorilla in the liver it would be a KO.

Comment

Sure id pay , im sure a bear would be more intresting tho

Comment

How about tyson verus a zoo tag team (gorilla, bear, tiger)

Comment

yeah I would like to see that 40 dollars well spend

Comment

Originally posted by Solntse View Post
              Tyson once said he wanted to hit a gorilla when he was visiting a zoo. I'm pretty sure he would agree to fight a gorilla for a 2-3 million, he's broke and he's crazy enough to do that.

Would you be ready to pay 40$ to see him fight a gorilla if there is a good undercard?
              WTF, is the point of this stupid ass thread? ****in **** doesn't belong here on 'non-stop boxing' forum! Go post this **** on Tysontalk. It's ******ed threads like these that are making nsb forum suck. Oh yeah, and here and have some red k too...

Comment

Originally posted by Solntse View Post
                Tyson once said he wanted to hit a gorilla when he was visiting a zoo. I'm pretty sure he would agree to fight a gorilla for a 2-3 million, he's broke and he's crazy enough to do that.

Would you be ready to pay 40$ to see him fight a gorilla if there is a good undercard?
                you mean tyson fighting himself? yea,,,sure I'd pay

Comment

Yeah right after Joe Frazier and Roberto Duran fight a horse.

Comment

Maybe an Orangatan, but no, never a gorilla.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                      The gorilla would rip Tyson in pieces. You even understand what a grown gorilla can do to a human, no matter how good a of a fighter is he?
                      Yeah I do. The question is not ''who would win'' but ''would you pay to see it''.

Comment

Working...
                      X