No announcement yet.

Zejnep or BabyPhat WHO'S HOTTER??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kingroy View Post
    why would you??? imo their beautiness is pretty similar..............
    One is pretty and the other is only average imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
      DRZ has never posted a pic of himself.
      He's ashammed to show his pictures of himself.
      Ignore the **** he says about someone's pic.
      Yes I have noticed the coward has yet to show himself. And have also noticed him being overly critical of other users appearance, Versitile, Myself anybody else who talks to either Zejnep or Baby phat are also subject to his bull**** and not just on this site. His antics are the same on p$ fights as well. He obsesses. Hides is identity in shame, lashes out for attention and is negative in general. To me that equals a very miserable pathetic loser. I could be wrong. However, I am usually right.

Comment

• If there's a God out there maybe he knows how this thread got so many replies. I sure as hell don't, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by RainbowSmite View Post
          They do actually look a lot alike to me...

RS
          Not really, one looks European and the other looks Indian.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingdosia View Post
            Yes I have noticed the coward has yet to show himself. And have also noticed him being overly critical of other users appearance, Versitile, Myself anybody else who talks to either Zejnep or Baby phat are also subject to his bull**** and not just on this site. His antics are the same on p$ fights as well. He obsesses. Hides is identity in shame, lashes out for attention and is negative in general. To me that equals a very miserable pathetic loser. I could be wrong. However, I am usually right.
            He knows that the moment he posts his pic, there will be no reason to post here anymore.

Comment

Damn this thread is still being posted in? the **** is wrong with you people?
              Oh and DRZ your ugly comment. Is a painfully obvious display of jealous hatred for a dominanat male. You are forgiven.
              Vagina-face, you have posted alot on this thread.

And you're no dominant male.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GunStar;2402754]We're just judging their looks, this is all in good fun, don't get your anger out on some people that are just having fun, that's all!

If **** like this upsets you on the internet, then you're probably a mad person who has problem getting ***** in life.[/QUOTE]

Nice observation **** face.

And scab I'm fairly acquainted with the two of them. Versitile made the trip to see Babyphat. Some of our personalities are shining enough to attract attention even outside this site. Things do go on outside of here you know.
                Who exactly was your comment aimed at?

Comment

• Originally posted by GunStar View Post
                  Vagina-face, you have posted alot on this thread.

And you're no dominant male.
                  I am the Alpha Dog **** face admit I woo you with my masculinity. lmao.
                  And I'll admit the other threads haven't entertained me. I've got no where else to go!

Comment

I am the Alpha Dog **** face admit I woo you with my masculinity. lmao.
                    And I'll admit the other threads haven't entertained me. I've got no where else to go!
                    Vagina-face you're one sexy mofo! :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                      If there's a God out there maybe he knows how this thread got so many replies. I sure as hell don't, lol.
                      this thread has gone trhough various phases

appreciation of bp and zej, then jack goot weird, then a cat fight between me and underboss, then zej and bp pwned gunstar, then undi and me made fun of the old man, then more appreciation, then RWK and 2ndtonon hijacked it, kingdosia and underboss turned it into post a ***** thread, then jack returned along with versatile, the gunstar returned it more into its origins, but jack is still around.........................................

Comment

Working...
                      X