No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Jacobs: Venue TBD, T-Mobile The Current Frontrunner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHO_RULEZ View Post
    Whether Canelo took the fight from pressure from DAZN or not :...he deserves full credit.

De La Hoya got away with that Rocky Fielding fight. He probably tried to see if he could get away with Lemieux. How far he can take Canelo into the contract with the least amount of risk.

DAZN apparently put their foot down. Just because Canelo took the fight, doesnt mean that he INTENDS to fight .

Jacobs is a bigger MW, bigger than Triple G. Expect a sequel of the first Triple G fight, with Canelo fighting in reverse .
    This right here is what you call a fanboy Cinnamon can take on both charlo bros at once and this guy will find a way to twist things in his little mind. Just so he can make sense of things and not admit he’s been shown up like the fanboy he is (Quote: “Just because Canelo took the fight, doesnt mean that he INTENDS to fight. ” “Expect a sequel of the first Triple G fight, with Canelo fighting in reverse.” End Quote). To him boxing is bar fighting. Just moving forward and slugging it out
    Last edited by Senor_frogs; 01-17-2019, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Whether Canelo took the fight from pressure from DAZN or not ...he deserves full credit.

De La Hoya got away with that Rocky Fielding fight. He probably tried to see if he could get away with Lemieux. How far he can take Canelo into the contract with the least amount of risk.

DAZN apparently put their foot down . Just because Canelo took the fight, doesnt mean that he INTENDS to fight .

Jacobs is a bigger MW, bigger than Triple G. Expect a sequel of the first Triple G fight, with Canelo fighting in reverse .

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Canelo is a coward. He's certainly not. But at these higher weights, he's gotta navigate a minefield, and be careful who he fights.
      And if he ends up beating Jacobs what’s gonna be your excuse he didn’t win by KO? If he w ends up winning by KO is your excuse gonna be that he didn’t do it a round earlier?

Comment

Great fight ...stop the bollocks and enjoy

Comment

Vegas LOL the fix is in.

Comment

Whether Canelo took the fight from pressure from DAZN or not ...he deserves full credit.

DAZN apparently put their foot down . Just because Canelo took the fight, doesnt mean that he INTENDS to fight .

Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying Canelo is a coward. He's certainly not. But at these higher weights, he's gotta navigate a minefield, and be careful who he fights.
            Canelo is the man at 160 and is defending his spot how we fans demand Champs to.. by facing the best comp. Haters actually hold him to higher standards than most others ironically.

After this fight, who do you demand Canelo to fight to keep his status at Champ? And based on Canelos resume, do you think Canelo will fight them or not???

Dude it's so hard to hate on Canelo especially with his resume!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Man I'm surprised that this sensitive spoiled punk accepted to fight Jacobs.🥊
              I am also surprised! I talked about Canelo before but I ate my words. I no longer doubt Canelo, he will fight anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
                I am also surprised! I talked about Canelo before but I ate my words. I no longer doubt Canelo, he will fight anyone!
                This right here is how you respond when you’re proven wrong.

Comment

I can't wait for this fight. Haters will be here shortly!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Jab View Post
                    Canelo is the man at 160 and is defending his spot how we fans demand Champs to.. by facing the best comp. Haters actually hold him to higher standards than most others ironically.

After this fight, who do you demand Canelo to fight to keep his status at Champ? And based on Canelos resume, do you think Canelo will fight them or not???

Dude it's so hard to hate on Canelo especially with his resume!! Lol
                    RESPECT to you👊,you don't have to be a fan of cinnamon or believe he beat everyone to at least admit he has PROVEN he will fight anyone & fears no one if they actually bring recognition in return for the risk(aka jacobs who has the best resume besides him).(not to say he doesn't calculate how best to spread the risk but canelo has proven that he will consistently make the biggest fights possible in both $$ & how much credit he'll earn for beating them) Im glad Jacobs got the payday since hes the only MW who was willing to earn 1st dibs in line.

Comment

Haters with new complaints in 3, 2 , 1..

Comment

Working...
                      X