• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 x 0 = 0.
    Stream TV, baby.

Comment

Comment

Its a coup for boxing fans. They're problem is gonna be maintaining subscribers when Canelo and MAYBE AJ aren't fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          You think this fight is gonna be $10?

it's on da zone. which costs 10 a month.

problem is that you sub for te months in between unless yu're a broke loser and turn it off after each big fight. so really it's not 10 twice a year, it's 120 for the entire year.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Its a coup for boxing fans. They're problem is gonna be maintaining subscribers when Canelo and MAYBE AJ aren't fighting
            Nobody cares about AJ, his last fight was watched by 16,000 viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

problem is that you sub for te months in between unless yu're a broke loser and turn it off after each big fight. so really it's not 10 twice a year, it's 120 for the entire year.
              You are a weirdo. Everytime you quote you your'e saying weird **** that makes no sense. When I see it's you I think to myself 'wtf is this weirdo talking about now'

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                No it wouldn't cost 10x as much. It would cost 7.5x as much on PPV. Stop listening to Hearn's BS please. He keeps mentioning $100 US PPVs as if those happen all the time. Only have happened twice and they were the two biggest PPVs of all time (Floyd vs Pac/McGregor).

I mean the main point is the fight would be costing a lot more if it was on PPV and not DAZN. And that's all that matters here. The other crap of $100 is unnecessary.
                Damn homie, you mad. It would actually cost $85, not $75 as you claim or 100 as the other said. Both of ya *****es wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

Its 10 dollars. Then 10 dollars for his September fight. Then 10 dollas for HD archived fights and other fights on DAZN throughout the year.

Comment

Originally posted by SA96 View Post
                    Nobody cares about AJ, his last fight was watched by 16,000 viewers.
                    Hahahahahaha you can say that without crying.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowballer View Post
                      Damn homie, you mad. It would actually cost $85, not $75 as you claim or 100 as the other said. Both of ya *****es wrong.
                      No, I'm not. Only $85 was for GGG/Canelo II. That's it. All others have been $75 or lower.

And nothing to be mad about, pointing out the truth. The main point is valid, we will be saving good money getting this on DAZN opposed to PPV. But just wouldn't be 10x as much.

Comment

Working...
                      X