• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...he-union-delay

Big daddy just grounded nancy pelosi’s arse
    Originally posted by man down View Post
    BAHAHA live like a normal person.
    Not paying the troops and stopping the troops from seeing their congressional representative to own the libs

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Not paying the troops and stopping the troops from seeing their congressional representative to own the libs
      It's more than that, this signals that she's not taking any government funded trips anywhere. Brussels and Egypt were other scheduled territories, and I am sure there are far more down the line. She can fly with the common folk, or if she really wants to she can cough up thousands of her own dollars for private jets, God knows she has it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        I was trying to be friendly and help you. You were neither genetically gifted with high intelligence nor blessed with traditional education. You derive your political views from Dr. Phil, Oprah and Jimmy Kimmel. You live off of frozen corndogs.

Transforming tongue-in-cheek soundbites into broken political promises will have a net effect of zero. This is because, had conservatives voted because of a literal promise to make Mexico pay for the wall, there would be organic outrage/disappointment. Yet that soundbite only went viral among the far-left, who already weren't voting for Trump. Do you see how the strawman has a net effect of zero in every direction?

"Conservatives loved it before it was called Obamacare" is anecdotal. Surely a conservative loved it before it was called Obamcare.

Do you see how, by simply knowing words like strawman and anecdotal, you can see yourself through the eyes of others and catch yourself in the future when you start to make an overly obvious "mindgame" attempt?
        ok Dinesh Deslurp. whatever you post.

One correction. My point about republicans liking it when it was called the Affordable Care Act and hating it when it was called Obamacare was data driven, not anecdotal. That data has been posted in this forum many times.
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2019, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          ok Dinesh Deslurp. whatever you post.
          Now offer me one of your female family members to make the conquest official. I will reject them (ugly/smelly!) but it's part of the submission ceremony.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            It's more than that, this signals that she's not taking any government funded trips anywhere. Brussels and Egypt were other scheduled territories, and I am sure there are far more down the line. She can fly with the common folk, or if she really wants to she can cough up thousands of her own dollars for private jets, God knows she has it.
            There was never a trip to Egypt. The was not trip to Brussels. The Brussels was a mandatory pilot layover rest. While the pilot was resting they were going to meet with NATO

Trump and Republicans took separate trips during the shutdown

Comment

There was never a trip to Egypt. The was not trip to Brussels. The Brussels was a mandatory pilot layover rest. While the pilot was resting they were going to meet with NATO

Trump and Republicans took separate trips during the shutdown

"According to Hammill, the delegation of lawmakers was planning on stopping in Brussels, Belgium where there was a scheduled meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, as well as military leaders"

https://www.vox.com/2019/1/17/181871...hanistan-codel

Wherever she was planning on going or not going, whether Egypt, Brussels, Afghanistan, or Mars makes no difference, the point and message is she isn't going anywhere with government funded jets until she and her traitorous scum partners cough up the money to secure our borders.

Comment

"According to Hammill, the delegation of lawmakers was planning on stopping in Brussels, Belgium where there was a scheduled meeting with North Atlantic Treaty Organization allies, as well as military leaders"

Wherever she was planning on going or not going, whether Egypt, Brussels, Afghanistan, or Mars makes no difference, the point and message is she isn't going anywhere with government funded jets until she and her traitorous scum partners cough up the money to secure our borders.
                Yes, as I said, the Brussels stop was part of the mandatory pilot rest period. Killing two birds with one stone. Efficency. This wasn't a pleasure trip as Trump has tried to frame it.

This is really owning the libs

Comment

You post that like preventing her from seeing the troops is a good thing. Do you?

Trump could've sent the same message, and perhaps got regular people to support him, had he let her go and then made it the last trip anyone else takes until they negotiate.

He is getting outplayed on this issue at every turn. Maybe he just should've listened to those telling him this was a not the way to handle this.

Comment

Don't be a f@g you've seen the numbers and know what i am talking about. if you want to play semantics do so.
                    so you talk out of your ass:

Of course you can . Trump supporters do this all the time. May I remind you that you clowns are the very same people that supported the Affordable Care Act when it was called that but said you hated it when it was called Obamacare.

You ****ing clowns are unreal.

but when I ask for proof and numbers all of a sudden im called a "fag"?

wow that was highly uncalled for.....

if this was the streets shit like that gets you shot.

Comment

Pivoting to Sanders/Clinton. hahaha.

Javi just accept the fact that elected officials can't risk going back to their constituents looking like they support Trump and his intiatives because he is extremely unpopular (39% approval rating last week if I am correct) and toxic.

The game doesn't change because Trump is here. if he had a over 50% approval rating then Pelosi would be forced to the table. His popularity approval rating is upside down and he doesn't look like his "rub" will work in swing states at the moment.

He was warned by Repubs the wall wasn't the issue to die on the vine for. Maybe it works out but so far he's been completely outflanked by Pelosi and now McConnell.
                      im not shifting anything.....

what I said is FACT....

but you go ahead and support politicians playing political games with people.... you love that for some reason.

unless you are gonna run for any type of office one day you shouldnt like these poeple playing mind games with americans..... but you do for some reason

why is that?

Has Trump tried negotiating with Mexico to write that check he claimed they'd write for the wall?
                      he never said that theyll write a check

Comment

Working...
                      X