Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I Already Beat Wilder, One Down, I'll Do Same To Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I forgot the boxer that sparred with Klitschko, Fury, Wilder, AJ and so many other heavyweights. He said Wilder punches 2 times heavier than Klitscho. I can’t recall all the stats but Tyson Fury he said Wilder punches 8x harder than Fury. He is actually friends with Fury so his comments were not coming from a bad place. In any case when was the last time Fury floored an opponent talk less of knocking an opponent out. For a 6ft 9 heavyweight he has the power of a 5ft 7 power puncher .

Baring Stiverne 2 every fighter in the last 3 years has smashed Wilder in the face at least. He is there to be hit. He has done the chicken dance against fighters such as Molina where Joshua has just stepped over.

As for Whyte he is garbage. He has heart and he is game but he had a war against Derek Chisora twice and he is absolute dog s#hit. I don’t want to see him fight AJ because it’s an easy fight. Whyte balance is absolutely despicable. He is the type of boxer you watch with your beer belly hanging over your bullocks and you say “ I think have what it takes tohave a crack At this boxing thing” He inspires mediocrity
    Fury doesn't have to knock you out. He just needs to make you pay for being aggressive and he does that. And after stepping up with Ortiz and Fury, Wilder won't be as easy to hit. Against less evasive opponents like Joshua, he will actually be able to get to them quicker. Joshua won't learn anything against Whyte or Miller so his skills will continue to erode. But from a business perspective, he'll be just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
      Fury doesn't have to knock you out. He just needs to make you pay for being aggressive and he does that. And after stepping up with Ortiz and Fury, Wilder won't be as easy to hit. Against less evasive opponents like Joshua, he will actually be able to get to them quicker. Joshua won't learn anything against Whyte or Miller so his skills will continue to erode. But from a business perspective, he'll be just fine.
      Lol tell me what you think Wilder learned from being schooled. He has put his loss down to baby oil, voodoo, weight loss, PPV fears , Jack Reis you name it Deontay has said it. He has blamed everyone but himself and if you are not aware of your faults how are you supposed to improve?. You will see in 2 weeks from now Wilder will be exposed. You are talking about the 50 million I want to hear your voice when it’s exposed how much Wilder has turned down to Duck AJ . By then you will have a different narrative

Comment

• Dammm that was harsh, why do people in the south dont like him

Comment

Lol tell me what you think Wilder learned from being schooled. He has put his loss down to baby oil, voodoo, weight loss, PPV fears , Jack Reis you name it Deontay has said it. He has blamed everyone but himself and if you are not aware of your faults how are you supposed to improve?. You will see in 2 weeks from now Wilder will be exposed. You are talking about the 50 million I want to hear your voice when it’s exposed how much Wilder has turned down to Duck AJ . By then you will have a different narrative
          Wilder learned everything he needed to know about Fury after 8 rounds. The rematch will be very different...

Wilder has never ducked a fight in his life. He is REAL.
          Wilder has always said his first priority is Fury. If Fury wants another homecoming tune-up fight in April, Wilder has already told Hearn not to contact him unless the offer is 50/50. After all the games played by Hearn and Joshua, can you blame him? The best no-nonsense offer is the $50 million against 50% offer provided by Al Haymon and Showtime. Hearn should provide the same if he wants the fight in the UK.

No.
          More.
          Drama.

Comment

Wilder learned everything he needed to know about Fury after 8 rounds. The rematch will be very different...

Wilder has never ducked a fight in his life. He is REAL.
            Wilder has always said his first priority is Fury. If Fury wants another homecoming tune-up fight in April, Wilder has already told Hearn not to contact him unless the offer is 50/50. After all the games played by Hearn and Joshua, can you blame him? The best no-nonsense offer is the $50 million against 50% offer provided by Al Haymon and Showtime. Hearn should provide the same if he wants the fight in the UK.

No.
            More.
            Drama.

Lol ......50/50 please. He lost his last fight . He doesn’t deserve that and you know it. His chick must have tightened those cornrows on his head to tight because he is talking nonsense. He has 40%. You can not tell me that’s not fair.

https://youtu.be/FrLequ6dUdM

Comment

Lol ......50/50 please. He lost his last fight . He doesn’t deserve that and you know it. His chick must have tightened those cornrows on his head to tight because he is talking nonsense. He has 40%. You can not tell me that’s not fair.

https://youtu.be/FrLequ6dUdM
              Fair is Joshua saying he wants $50 million and Showtime offering that, plus 50%. Fair is whatever Wilder deems acceptable to make the fight happen. He's the only one who went through that crazy ordeal last summer, from expecting the fight to happen after accepting the lowball offer (requesting a date, venue and two way rematch clause to be stipulated in the contract) to Joshua choosing to fight Povetkin instead, thinking Wilder had nowhere else to go and fans like you saying "sign the contract" anyway.

Comment

Fair is Joshua saying he wants $50 million and Showtime offering that, plus 50%. Fair is whatever Wilder deems acceptable to make the fight happen. He's the only one who went through that crazy ordeal last summer, from expecting the fight to happen after accepting the lowball offer (requesting a date, venue and two way rematch clause to be stipulated in the contract) to Joshua choosing to fight Povetkin instead, thinking Wilder had nowhere else to go and fans like you saying "sign the contract" anyway.

What’s all this ordeal he went through?? Man up!!I’m glad you mentioned that anyway so They didn’t sign the contract as there was no date or venue disclosed in the contract but then Winkle goes on record then saying no major fight is made in advance with a date set and a location.” We don’t want to be told when and where we fight” now you are saying what exactly??

https://youtu.be/glEiPXAYE-U

Comment

Bwhahahaha hahahahha hahahahahha hhahahahahhaha hahah....

hahahahah hahahahahahahaha

*breathe....

"CRAZY ORDEAL" ?!

Simply not getting a fight is a "crazy ordeal" to the self proclaimed "baddest" man on the planet, toughen up this is boxing where people get punched in the face for a living, stop being a drama queen.

You should be quoting Beyonce not Tupac because you a diva son.
                  Last edited by Jax teller; 01-18-2019, 10:33 AM.

Comment

What’s all this ordeal he went through?? Man up!!I’m glad you mentioned that anyway so They didn’t sign the contract as there was no date or venue disclosed in the contract but then Winkle goes on record then saying no major fight is made in advance with a date set and a location.” We don’t want to be told when and where we fight” now you are saying what exactly??

https://youtu.be/glEiPXAYE-U
                    Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Bwhahahaha hahahahha hahahahahha hhahahahahhaha hahah....

hahahahah hahahahahahahaha

*breathe....

"CRAZY ORDEAL" ?!

Simply not getting a fight is a "crazy ordeal" to the self proclaimed "baddest" man on the planet, toughen up this is boxing where people get punched in the face for a living, stop being a drama queen.

You should be quoting Beyonce not Tupac because you a diva son.
                    So you enjoyed the back and forth last year, eh? This time around, I don't think you're going to have quite as much fun...

I think you'll notice Hearn and Joshua talking a lot but hearing very little from Wilder, because he's already told them: don't talk to me unless it's a 50/50 offer. So Joshua will be offered another contract, maybe even the same $50 million against 50%.

Let's see if it's deja vu all over again, or Joshua actually believes he can beat Wilder this time....

Comment

So you enjoyed the back and forth last year, eh? This time around, I don't think you're going to have quite as much fun...

I think you'll notice Hearn and Joshua talking a lot but hearing very little from Wilder, because he's already told them: don't talk to me unless it's a 50/50 offer. So Joshua will be offered another contract, maybe even the same $50 million against 50%.

Let's see if it's deja vu all over again, or Joshua actually believes he can beat Wilder this time....
                      50/50 LMAO. What dont you understand?.

https://goo.gl/images/2W2CjF

Wilder lost his last fight. He is lucky to get 40%. If he doesn’t fight Fury he goes back to earning 3 million a fight. Stay focused please

Comment

Working...
                      X