No announcement yet.

3 dead 4 injured at Gable House Bowling Alley in Torrance Ca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    And most whites and Asians are murdered by fellow whites and Asians.
    Yes, we already covered that.

Try and keep, so as not to repeat what's already been said.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
      My former coworker was there and interviewed by the media. And a homie’s friend was live streaming it on Facebook
      Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      Most whites who are murdered are murdered by whites same with Hispanics.
      And most whites and Asians are murdered by fellow whites and Asians.
      But black to black murder rate surpasses all race to own race crime and its off the chart

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yes, we already covered that.

Try and keep, so as not to repeat what's already been said.
        Next time refrain from ignorant statement so I can get through the thread uninterrupted.

Comment

Next time refrain from ignorant statement so I can get through the thread uninterrupted.
          Nothing I said was ignorant.

Every word was true and factual.

If you want to challenge any of my statements, you go right ahead.

But dont gum up my Notifications with nonsense. Either effectively challenge what I stated, or be quiet.

Comment

Nothing I said was ignorant.

Every word was true and factual.

If you want to challenge any of my statements, you go right ahead.

But dont gum up my Notifications with nonsense. Either effectively challenge what I stated, or be quiet.
            Your complete statement was slanted by omitting other relevant facts. It was agenda driven and you failed miserably. Have a good day, Grumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              But black to black murder rate surpasses all race to own race crime and its off the chart
              You sure? This lie has been debunked many of times. White people kill their own at the same rate as black people same with Asians same with Hispanics.

Comment

Your complete statement was slanted by omitting other relevant facts. It was agenda driven and you failed miserably. Have a good day, Grumpy.
                I omitted nothing.

I presented facts, facts you cant refute. So no, I did not fail in any way.

Fyi, I have no agenda. I simply answered someone else's question.

And if you gum up my Notifications with nonsense again, it'll be the last time.

Think about that before you act, as everyone here sees how people often throw temper tantrums when I put them on ignore for whatever reason.

Comment

Somebody gets killed and the main concern is the color of the peoples skin. America the beautiful slipped and landed in a sewer.

Comment

I just presented documented facts.

No need to work yourself up over it.

Yup, that's true too. Most murder victims are killed by someone of their own race.
                    so then why bring it up then if you already know this is a commonality?

3 people were killed at a bowling alley. Whatever color of skin they were or the killer is inconsequential.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                      so then why bring it up then if you already know this is a commonality?

3 people were killed at a bowling alley. Whatever color of skin they were or the killer is inconsequential.
                      Again, I only answered a question someone else asked. That question was about race.

Please be sure to catch yourself up on the discourse before posting, so you dont rehash what's already been covered.

Comment

Working...
                      X