No announcement yet.

Spence Leaves Door Open For Possible Pacquiao Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    You must have forgotten who Margarito was. He would get chewed up by Spence. It would be worse than the Mosley fight.
    prime margarito was an oak tree dude and spence hasn't beaten anyone yet. seriously, bundu? algieri? can't crack an egg. brook? turn to dust by GGG at MW, margarito would pressure the shit out of him

Comment

I hate to say it but spence is starting to turn into a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        prime margarito was an oak tree dude and spence hasn't beaten anyone yet. seriously, bundu? algieri? can't crack an egg. brook? turn to dust by GGG at MW, margarito would pressure the shit out of him
        Margarito lost to Paul Williams and Rodney Jones. Two southpaws. Had problems with Daniel Santos. Another southpaw.

Margarito's style is made for Spence. His poor defense would get him ripped to shreds and the body punches would be too much. You saw what Mosley's body punches did to Margarito.

I don't care who Spence has fought. I can see with my eyes that hes a better fighter than Margarito. Don't forget that Margarito was exposed for loading his wraps too.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he was drained!!!! but then floyd beat canelo!!! difference is canelo is floyds best win and cotto maybe top 5 for pac
          Canelo is not floyds best win

Comment

i'd much rather see Manny face Thurman... to humble that fool.
            I think Pac would give Thurman some problems.

Keith tends to swing wide and something tells me, Pac would counter him effectively. Keith has reflexes but not like Floyd...Pac would still be able to close the gap.

Comment

Manny is still a top 5 WW but I wish he would fight Porter/Thurman/Crawford(though unlikely) instead next year. Manny should be retired by that time anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X