Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SHO's Farhood: To Me, Fury Lost Lineal Title When He Retired

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: SHO's Farhood: To Me, Fury Lost Lineal Title When He Retired

Hall of Famer and Showtime boxing broadcaster Steve Farhood is not exactly in agreement with Tyson Fury's claim of being the lineal champion of the weight class. Back in November of 2015, Fury outboxed Wladimir Klitschko to capture the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did he actually retire or take time off?

Comment

I like Fury but facts.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Apparently when you’re having a breakdown and make a tweet saying “btw I’m retired” it’s an official retirement.

I’m gonna make the same tweet and see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          When you stop fighting for something you lose it.

That's true with boxing especially when you don't fight and don't train for 3 years, was a 400 lbs Fury still the best HW in the world?

Def not and I like Tyson and wish he was awarded the decision last week.

Comment

There's no such thing as a Liberal Champion it's utter rubbish this title suddenly rose out of nowhere. If Lennox Lewis suddenly decided to box again or Vutsku Klitschko or any other heavyweight that retired as Champion who would be Lineal Champion, all if them. The only Champions that should be recognised is WVA,WBC,IBF AND WBO the rest is non sensible.

Comment

Excuse spelling mistakes my phone is playing up

Comment

He wasn't fighting for almost 3 years. I mean you can ignore facts and try and follow any bandwagon but i would prefer my "Lineal" champ to be an active one.

Comment

He was good enough to be the man who ended the Klitschko era.

Those skills are obviously still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonyu View Post
                    There's no such thing as a Liberal Champion it's utter rubbish this title suddenly rose out of nowhere. If Lennox Lewis suddenly decided to box again or Vutsku Klitschko or any other heavyweight that retired as Champion who would be Lineal Champion, all if them. The only Champions that should be recognised is WVA,WBC,IBF AND WBO the rest is non sensible.
                    The Lineal championship has been a thing for almost 200 years. The alphabit titles are nothing but fancy belts.

Comment

Working...
                    X