Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Loeffler: I Wish Charlo Well, With a Guy GGG KO'd 3 Years Ago!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    charlo lesbians living of fighting someone else's leftovers ..not one good fighter on their resume and now this lol
    The one who hasn't beat a good fighter is Triple L....LMMFAO!

Jermall Charlo vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I can't see GGG fighting Murata after that beat down he got from Brant! We know he's not fighting Charlo, because his promoter has already said so! It's going to be Jacobs, Saunders, or Andrade! Time will tell! Jacobs vs. Charlo! It's Time! Make It Happen!

I don't think he will fight any of those guys

I think they will either go for Brant, or someone like Spike

Comment

• Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Lol. His promotor said no,reason to fight him. Charlo is a nobody who fights nobodies and probably will continue fighting nobodies on showtime and fox in front,of papered crowds and 300k viewers lmao. GGG a mw legend and is 36 yrs old and has a choice of his remaining time,in the sport. Charlo gotta go to DAZN and fightthese top guys that are pushing to get there way into championship fights. Not fighting these leftovers and never beens. Shouldnt you be talking about that other guys big comeback against a featherweight? Lol. You obviously have no clue about what fighters do to put themselves in a favourable position. Stop with tbe scared **** because anyone with a brain knows better. Now...i wont be going back and forthwith any morons who wanna argue idiocy, move on or i just block you from any further discussions. Yeah ive learned to do this against folls such as yourself. Im here for real boxing discussions with pure boxing fans. Dont gotta agree but must be a true fan and not just a herd animal. Thanks and goodbye
        Triple L is a shook boy....LMMFAO!

Jermall vs golovkin!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          If I was GGG's promoter I wouldn't fight Mall either. Mall is likely to f#ck up your day & won't pay you no huge purse. The juice isn't worth the squeeze yet & might never be at GGG's age. He's got a couple fights left more than likely.

I'm waiting til Mall is a big name & pays better before I fight him if I'm on GGG's team. Or they are gonna need to overpay me like a mfer if they want me to accept a fight where I'm either helping a guy bump up his name if I lose or I'm beating a guy who's name isn't doing that much for me.

Plus GGG's next opponent is gonna all depend on what sorta deal he finds himself in. If he somehow landed himself on the PBC side of the street I'm sure Mall is on the menu for them. But it seems more likely they'll do a one fight deal with ESPN to fight Brant (assuming Brant is aligned with ESPN after the Murata W) & then DAZN seems like the best long term option although GGG's long term option is his retirement deal at his age.
          Make no mistake about it - Jermall doesn't want this fight either. He hasn't said a word since it was announced. He's mandatory to Canelo, which is a less dangerous fight with 3x the purse and 2 belts on the line.

Long story short, I'd be shocked if Golovkin went to PBC. They just don't have the personnel around 160-168 to make it worth it. DAZN is the natural destination, I'm not sure why they're dragging their feet. I guess there's no rush, Golovkin likely wont fight until Spring 2019. But IMO they lose leverage as time passes.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            And neither does Canelo, who now has the WBC title that Charlo is mando for.
            That is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              I can't see GGG fighting Murata after that beat down he got from Brant! We know he's not fighting Charlo, because his promoter has already said so! It's going to be Jacobs, Saunders, or Andrade! Time will tell! Jacobs vs. Charlo! It's Time! Make It Happen!
              Jacobs has the chance to fight Jermall. Let's see if he goes to dazn to go the opposite direction from Jermall. That will tell you all you need to know....

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                Make no mistake about it - Jermall doesn't want this fight either. He hasn't said a word since it was announced. He's mandatory to Canelo, which is a less dangerous fight with 3x the purse and 2 belts on the line.

Long story short, I'd be shocked if Golovkin went to PBC. They just don't have the personnel around 160-168 to make it worth it. DAZN is the natural destination, I'm not sure why they're dragging their feet. I guess there's no rush, Golovkin likely wont fight until Spring 2019. But IMO they lose leverage as time passes.

You just lied. Make no mistake about it. Charlo has always said he wanted the fight. Golovkin is the one who ducked this fight, not Charlo. Your paragraph of narrative changing spin won't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post

That's that dumb shet! You KNOW Jermall wants it! STOP Pretending!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                    You believe it but you lie that you don't. You are also pretending that Triple L can box....LMMFAO!
                    Thats because im involved with amateur boxing and understand anyone with that kinda amateur career is a top boxer. Yes i believe all i said. Just because you aint got an eye for boxing dont mean otgers dont, super casual

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Your telling him to force the top guys to fight him but they DON'T want to fight him
                      Stay focused and read...go to where the mws are and force things to happen for you. Stop being a cry baby welfare fighter and do something. #NOEXCUSES

Comment

Working...
                      X