Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Errol Spence is My First Option For Next Fight

IBF, WBC lightweight world champion Mikey Garcia is looking to postpone a recent mandatory order from the International Boxing Federation, which directs him to make an immediate defense against Richard Commey. Garcia is still very focused on moving up by two weight divisions to challenge IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Porter has a long term deal and you are fight by fight. No chance they give it to you.

Comment

Getting bored of this guy now, is like a yapping dog. He'll fight a bum next like usual

Comment

Garcia's best bet would be to follow thorough with the Commey fight for now, he needs more time to bulk up.

Comment

announce the damn fight already

Comment

Garcia's a great all round boxer, but Spence will be a bridge too far as he's just too big; same with Thurman - he'd struggle to get inside their jabs.
            If he's set on a title tilt at WW he should go after Porter, Pac-man or Crawford. At least he'd have a decent chance of closing the distance with them, but Crawford would out-box him.

Comment

This will only end way with Garcia on his knees.

Comment

In the end Mikey knows it's never going to happen but it keeps him relevant without fighting.

There, I said it!

Comment

Garcia should vacate the IBF title if he thinks the pressure to defend against Commey is a threat to his potential big fight with Spence.

Comment

pu$$y and weight bully if he doesn't step up and ducker and looking for a payday if he does...can't win either way, poor guy. Garcia is a legend in the making. **** all you haters.

Comment

Working...
                    X