Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does GGG have a weak resume or was he ducked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does GGG have a weak resume or was he ducked?

With BJS winning GGG resume has now come in question by some. So why do you think GGG resume lacks names because he was ducked or GGG just didn't fight anybody?

For example take someone like Rigo who was ducked by LSC, Frampton, Mares, Quigg. LSC saying he would fight him but his father said no hes boring, Frampton and Mcguigan saying hes boring and brings no money, Mares saying he would loss to Rigo. Does GGG have opponents that made excuses like that not to fight him?

I remember Sergio and Cotto making excuses anyone else?

He was ducked throughout his prime, but now that age is doing the inevitable and he is on the slow decline, the challengers suddenly feel brave.

Comment

Ducked by whom?

Comment

Why would his resume "come in question" Simply because BJS beat Lemuiex?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
          Ducked by whom?
          Thats what im asking any examples of him being ducked? With Rigo you have video evidence and interviews of the top fighters ducking him only Nonito was brave enough. GGG i seen Sergio and Cotto but if there is more share.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Yep some people going crazy i want know why they think that and if they do why is his resume lacking in there opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
              exactly my point, Lemuiex is tailor made for anyone with lateral and head movement. Easy to outbox. Saunders got all of that and decent footwork. Canelo and GGG also have all those things plus power, I don't see him beating Canelo or GGG

Comment

97G had the chance to move up and fight Andre Ward but he ducked

Comment

Rigo wasn't ducked, he couldn't get himself in a position to fight the other guys. Never was a mandatory for anyone, inactive, his manager was just a twitter warrior.

Golovkin was ducked by Sturm, Cotto and Canelo, who then fought him later on. Maybe more but those guys officially avoided fighting him.

But let us be honest, Sturm and Cotto wouldn't look that great on Golovkin's record anway.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                    Rigo wasn't ducked, he couldn't get himself in a position to fight the other guys. Never was a mandatory for anyone, inactive, his manager was just a twitter warrior.

Golovkin was ducked by Sturm, Cotto and Canelo, who then fought him later on. Maybe more but those guys officially avoided fighting him.

But let us be honest, Sturm and Cotto wouldn't look that great on Golovkin's record anway.
                    How wasn't Rigo ducked? They literally all said they didn't want to fight him because he brings no money and didn't want to take the risk. Didn't one of them drop the title rather then fight him? I think it was Frampton.

And ya Cotto wouldn't have looked good. Sturm was another one GGG was gonna fight Pirog but then he got injured.

Comment

Working...
                    X