No announcement yet.

Who's greater Ali or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
    It`s hard to say right now because Pacman is still active. But if Manny beats Marg and Floyd, then he is greater than Ali, who has uncompared charisma in English terms. But in Manny`s homeland, such charisma is surpassed, and if there was no such language barrier, the whole world.
    Originally posted by CungLe View Post
    Pacquiao by country mille.

Freakin Leon Spinks in his 8 fight beat living **** out of Ali and took the title!

And freakin Ken Norton toyed with Ali for 3 fights!

Larry Holmes won every round against him and knocked his ass out!

Ali is overrated!
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    ALi was always honest. He would probably say "im the greatest heavyweight of all times. But the greatest p4p is manny pacquio"

Look at the trouble Frasier gave Ali. Now imagine Pac was the same size as Joe Frasier. I think you get what Ali and im saying.
    Originally posted by GymRat View Post
    Pacquiao is greater, to be honest.

Ali beat his opponents by literally running away from them the whole match or holding them if they got too close. His other method of fighting when he couldnt' do that was to simply stand there and get the crap beat out of him (Frazier, Patterson II, Foreman). No skill in either of his ways. Other than being able to take one hell of a punch in his rope-a-dope years, I have never been impressed with Ali.

Ali is the most overrated boxer ever and it seems people only lick the sweat off his nuts because all the other people are licking the sweat off of his nuts and it's not cool if you don't lick the sweat off his nuts with the other people who are licking the sweat off of his nuts. A runner and holder compared to a fighter and warrior. You can have the greatest resume in the world but if you beat all of your opponents by running and holding then it voids it in my eyes. Pacquiao is greater and I'm not even much of a Pacquiao fan.
    Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Pac's Greater now!!! Pac's at least top 5 ATG now!!! Pac will be the Greatest when he retires. Just waiting for Floyd to Grow same balls so he can Complete his resume!!
    As a Pac fan I want to apologize for the stupidity of these Pac fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone who clicked pac should be perma banned from this forum and not allowed to watch boxing ever again

Comment

• ali is the willie mays of boxing. pacquiao is like albert pujols.

Comment

• PAC is still active so he won't get the recognition that he deserves. All I have to say is that even as a Pac fan, Pac have proven me wrong many manny time. Pac was suppose to lose in many many of his fight. He basicly did the impossible in my eyes.

Comment

• Ali would dog walk Pac man in 30 seconds lol Pacquaio wouldnt last more than 6 rounds with the Greatest. Pacman needs drugs to fight lol

Comment

Working...
                  X